IGNORED

Craig Bellamy

citylad05

......... I just really god forbid he doesnt join Cardiff. I work In Cardiff (Sadly) and they are such arogant people, so big time wanna be's but they've signed like so many players on loan and if Bellamy goes there too im going to hate it even more... Dont get me wrong sadly they got a nice Stadium dont know how? BUT how the fudge can they bring in players like Koumas, Olofinjana and possibly Bellamy for a team who was on the verge of administration? Should have seen them all laughing about Coppell and David James etc I for one think David James is one of the best signing a club would ever want.. David James could stil do a job in the Premier League and for England (Tho Joe Hart was awesome at the weekend) I know this isnt really City related but i was just wondering how can a team go from hardly no players to signing 90k a week players? also if Bellamy couldnt pay the toll for any reason id drive him to the Gate :D

post-8167-023754400 1281998736_thumb.jpg Sponsored By Morclad Roofing :trumpet:

It's a boring bowl stadium, Fowler and Jimmy Floyd H didn't exactly shoot them to the top of the table before. I know he's a good player but I'd rather we could balance our books than pay stupid wages for that nob!

He's at the top of his game hardly comparable to the two you have mentioned, Cardiff are going down the gambling route, may aswell do it properly and get the best available, pretty sure if he signs they will be half way to promotion, we will have to see.

He's at the top of his game hardly comparable to the two you have mentioned, Cardiff are going down the gambling route, may aswell do it properly and get the best available, pretty sure if he signs they will be half way to promotion, we will have to see.

Not quite dude, Fowler hit 8 in 30 before he joined. Bellamy 12 in 40. I admit he'd cause more problems because of his movement and pace. They've been 'going down the gambling route' for some time now. Players seem to become a completely different entity when a transfer is for logistics or a last pay-day. Like you say...... we will have to see!

He's not going to stick around long though with the window still open and him............well him...........being Craig Tantrum Bellamy anad surplus to requirement.

Although the bloke is a complete winker you have to admire him for wanting to play first team football when he could take the easy option and get paid £70k a week for sitting in the reserves.

i cannot se them pulling it off, but without a doubt if they do it will be the biggest championship signing of the summer. Bellamy is an outstanding footballer, but i dont think man city can keep him against his will despite their reluctance to let him move to a rival.....

I think he may end up at Fulham

And halfway to bankrupcy - it could be an interesting race to see which happens first! (come on bankrupcy!)

They will be fine, Cardiff will walk the league,

zero chance of them getting any points deduction.

Financialy it's a good move, put a few thousand through the turnstiles and loads of shirt sales.

Looks like the best we can hope for is a long term injury to him then - I wouldnt normally wish injury on any player but when it involves those cheating scumbags accross the pond, it just seems like fair game. :bruce_h4h:

I have no doubt at all that Millen would entertain for one second the thought of Bellamy coming to City. Despite being a fantastic player Bellamy is a loose cannon who can't control his mouth and he's caused problems wherever he's been with his crap attitude towards fellow pro's and authority.

He's had 7 clubs in 14 years and been injured for an approx total of 3 seasons.

I wouldn't want him at City. He'd destroy team spirit in no time. Cardiff are taking a huge gamble on him.

I have no doubt at all that Millen would entertain for one second the thought of Bellamy coming to City. Despite being a fantastic player Bellamy is a loose cannon who can't control his mouth and he's caused problems wherever he's been with his crap attitude towards fellow pro's and authority.

He's had 7 clubs in 14 years and been injured for an approx total of 3 seasons.

I wouldn't want him at City. He'd destroy team spirit in no time. Cardiff are taking a huge gamble on him.

I agree in parts, he does destroy team spirit etc however I don't think he will there. He's a Welsh hero, every sheep s****er loves him and he'll take so much pressure off Chopra and Bothroyd. He behaved for Mark Hughes at a few clubs, sighting him as his 'hero' and it could be the same thing at Cardiff, playing for the club he supports he's much less likely to play up. He'll be a big fish in a small pond there, therefore his ego will be more justified and people will put up with it more.

I've never hoped for an injury to a player after suffering basically a career ender myself, but am i allowed to for him?

Archived