IGNORED

Signings Today ?

Ryan_BCFC

The evil post has quoted millen saying:

i was hopefull of signing 2-3 players this week but the situation seems to change with every phone call. im still hopefull of bringing in 1 new face b4 the weekend but not the 2-3 i wanted.

don't sound good to me :disapointed2se:

We don't pay enough to get decent signings and Milen won't be able to attract any quality .

GJ left the playing squad in a real mess . Lansdown doesn't seem to put his hand in his pocket I don't think he is the great messiah everyone thinks he is. The new stadium won't get built and we will get relegated this season because Lansdown have drop another clanger when it comes to employing managers.

I know I'm going to get slaughterd but how many matches are we going to win with this squad and manager not enough to stay up.

We don't pay enough to get decent signings and Milen won't be able to attract any quality .

GJ left the playing squad in a real mess . Lansdown doesn't seem to put his hand in his pocket I don't think he is the great messiah everyone thinks he is. The new stadium won't get built and we will get relegated this season because Lansdown have drop another clanger when it comes to employing managers.

I know I'm going to get slaughterd but how many matches are we going to win with this squad and manager not enough to stay up.

08457 90 90 90 or www.samaritans.org/

INCOMING!:tomato::mf_sleep:

Love it, nice way to show your support, FFS. Highlighted bit about the only thing that makes sense here.

PDG

You complete tool! You dont deserve a chairman like SL. Doesn't put his hand in his pocket??? Are you kidding? Do you see the shortfall we have every season? Who covers that do you think? This man has dragged this club to where we are today, which obviously is not high enough for you. If you want to go and support Cardiff with there big signings please be my guest. I'm delighted with my club in the hands of SL slowly improving and taking us forward. We'll see who's still in business in a few years time.

Doesn't put his hand in his pocket? Ffs......:ranting:

Millen has 1 defeat in 13 games now.

Coppell had 2 defeats in 2 games.

On that basis, who would you prefer in charge?

why is it typical city? what else can the guy do? millen is doing his best but i guess thats not good enough for some people. have some patience man....

I dont mind how long it takes as long as we get right people in! What i do mind is being told We will have a least 1 player in Tuesday/Wednesday!

It would make sense NOT to expect any signings today if SW is not taking up his post until tomorrow.

Surely KM would like to discuss any move in the transfer market with his new assistant first. Plus, it might be worth waiting to see if SW joining us may swing a few decisions from existing or wanna be England U21 players our way.

If this is a possability, then i would rather wait until next week and get the benefit than panic buy to get someone in for Saturday. However badly we could do with it!

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived