IGNORED

Signings Today ?

Ryan_BCFC

Sod John Stead seems like a right money grabbing tart!!

too bloody right, i think we should wash our hands of this tool, he has only come back to us after tarting himself about other clubs and not getting any interest....not the type of player i want...would rather a hungry up and coming lower league striker aka pittman/austin than waste our time with someone who clearly thinks he is better than he is

You complete tool! You dont deserve a chairman like SL. Doesn't put his hand in his pocket??? Are you kidding? Do you see the shortfall we have every season? Who covers that do you think? This man has dragged this club to where we are today, which obviously is not high enough for you. If you want to go and support Cardiff with there big signings please be my guest. I'm delighted with my club in the hands of SL slowly improving and taking us forward. We'll see who's still in business in a few years time.

Doesn't put his hand in his pocket? Ffs......:ranting:

i have to agree with you what a f###ing comment to make go somewhere else us bcfc & sl dont need a supporter like you

Got to love how it's so much easier to want players if your not the actual manager ringing around trying to get players but this time of year a lot of competition form clubs and if the players wants to stay London or north we have no chance.. But I'm if Millen looks here to see some of people on here moan he may not be so honest next time and learn not to speculate players we may sign... Bur from most people's view from the interview where he says hopefully it means he is trying as hard as he can to get the best quality players for city!

missed out once again....... :disapointed2se:

There's no way that we can compete with premier league sides - even if it is only Blackpool.

The lure of playing against the best teams in the land will usually always win out over being closer to home - and as its Blackpool, he may even get a game!!!

Onwards and upwards. :juggle:

There's no way that we can compete with premier league sides - even if it is only Blackpool.

The lure of playing against the best teams in the land will usually always win out over being closer to home - and as its Blackpool, he may even get a game!!!

Onwards and upwards. :juggle:

yeah i see where your coming from mate, but surely would you go to a club who is going to get smashed every week or a club who is building for the future? its a easy decision to me.

yeah i see where your coming from mate, but surely would you go to a club who is going to get smashed every week or a club who is building for the future? its a easy decision to me.

Getting smashed every week for ONE season, whilst learning your trade against the best defenders in the country, whilst also being with a club that's building for the future with £80 million in the bank?

It's an easy decision for me too.

To a neutral - i think you'd go with Blackpool every time while they are in the prem.

There are no guaruntees in football and whos to say he will ever make it to the prem with us (or any other champ team for that matter).

In the same division - its a no-brainer - city every time, but the prem is where players want to be, so you cant blame anyone for choosing Blackpool over City.

Im sure order will be restored next season though.

We don't pay enough to get decent signings and Milen won't be able to attract any quality .

GJ left the playing squad in a real mess . Lansdown doesn't seem to put his hand in his pocket I don't think he is the great messiah everyone thinks he is. The new stadium won't get built and we will get relegated this season because Lansdown have drop another clanger when it comes to employing managers.

I know I'm going to get slaughterd but how many matches are we going to win with this squad and manager not enough to stay up.

We don't pay enough to get decent signings and Milen won't be able to attract any quality .

GJ left the playing squad in a real mess . Lansdown doesn't seem to put his hand in his pocket I don't think he is the great messiah everyone thinks he is. The new stadium won't get built and we will get relegated this season because Lansdown have drop another clanger when it comes to employing managers.

I know I'm going to get slaughterd but how many matches are we going to win with this squad and manager not enough to stay up.

Lot's of nonsense gets thrown around this forum... I think that just about wins though. Congratulations, you've made the biggest fool of yourself you possibly could.

Not paying enough for decent signings? James? Nicky Hunt, Cisse, etc.

Millen = Entirely qualified manager and well known and respected throughout the game.

Lansdown not putting hand in pocket = Yet we still don't make much of a loss each season... funny that eh.

Archived