IGNORED

Akinde To Bournemouth As Part Of Pittman Deal?

redredrobin5

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but surely if Akinde was part of the deal he would not have played Saturday? if he had and got injured, it could have scuppered the deal. Playing him and risking him would have been suicide.

I think he will go out on loan, maybe to Bournemouth or another League 1 club, but i dont think it will be anything to do with the Pittman deal.

No difference to Pittman playing for bournemouth saturday and stead playing for Ipswich really

Whatever happens to Akinde is OK with me, if it's a permanent deal fine, if he is going on a season loan even better. We have not scored enough goals since our promotion and our reliance on Maynard (who has only had one 20 goal season) is worrying. The rest of our strikers have had more than a fair chance and could'nt score in a brothel. Clarkson and Styvar need to be moved on very quickly and for me the jury is out on Haynes pacy but not a finisher.

Whatever happens to Akinde is OK with me, if it's a permanent deal fine, if he is going on a season loan even better. We have not scored enough goals since our promotion and our reliance on Maynard (who has only had one 20 goal season) is worrying. The rest of our strikers have had more than a fair chance and could'nt score in a brothel. Clarkson and Styvar need to be moved on very quickly and for me the jury is out on Haynes pacy but not a finisher.

Wot he said! :innocent06:

Cracking tan though ;)

Are you for real? Think you should delete this post, before the mods do...and grow the f up.

I've had a couple of people reporting this post, personally I don't see anything wrong with it. The tan remark is in relation to Steve Jones which I don't think there is anything wrong with, afterall there was a song made up about Jones' tan and he was often called The Tan Man............ If I have missed some sort of hidden message please enlighten me otherwise I dont think there is any need to delete it.

Rich.

Pitman or Stead?

Either way they'd both have wishe they went to Blackpool!!!!!!!! Just kidding

Lots of good came out of the game saturday, good attacking really, in places, just the shoddy defence.

As long as Stead can hold the ball up, The ball will not come back so quick and so often and the defence will not be under constant pressure, football is a team game and the best teams defend from the front.

I've had a couple of people reporting this post, personally I don't see anything wrong with it. The tan remark is in relation to Steve Jones which I don't think there is anything wrong with, afterall there was a song made up about Jones' tan and he was often called The Tan Man............ If I have missed some sort of hidden message please enlighten me otherwise I dont think there is any need to delete it.

Rich.

You are correct Rich, talk about an over the top reaction, although i could have been talking about Portland Bill......

Not at alI

!I can see where the confusion might be, and I accept that you were not being racist, but the last sentence was asking about Akinde and it was obviously confusing, hence the response from a few on here.

So rather that castigate those that did question you, perhaps you been a bit more careful too?

Apology accepted. :shifty:

Not at alI

!I can see where the confusion might be, and I accept that you were not being racist, but the last sentence was asking about Akinde and it was obviously confusing, hence the response from a few on here.

So rather that castigate those that did question you, perhaps you been a bit more careful too?

Apology accepted. :shifty:

Well done lads, at least we can move on now.

I wonder who does have the best tan on the forum?!!

Archived