IGNORED

Millen Interview On World...

!james

Well you said quote " I could find a left back in my sleep" unquote

and - when given the opportunity - you couldn't even name one who fits thr criteria.

Except to cling on to the one name of Sawyer - A L1 GAS full back who is average at best and not even available NOW.

Defending is a team effort - watch how many times JCR doesn't get back and support JMcA - In sides that are playing well the LW gets back and blocks the space allowing the FB to make the challenge. JMcA has made some mistakes - diving in to give the pen at Donny - but Skuse did the same on Sat. It happens.

At the moment the whole team is defending badly when we lose possession.

Continually picking on one player is stupid as it's not just one player's fault that we're conceeding.

Millen's been in the job 2 weeeks, he's unbeaten, brought in 2 decent strikers, brought in an experienced coach from outside, got the players playing for him.

Yet still people pick fault

CR

Totally agree codered.

6 strikers on the books hmmmmm

Jackson a LEague one player at Best

Clarkson couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo

Akinde failed to live up to his early promise needs more expeance

Maynard injurd until jan won't be match fit until feb/march

Vokes injured

Haynes injured

So those 6 strikers are down to 0 championship strikers who can do a job at this level,

Pitman unproven yes but a natural goalscorer who will come good like maynard

Stead finally a target man who can hold the ball up will chip in with 8 - 12 goals a season as well,

When all strikers are fit expect Jackson, Vokes, Clarkson to leave

Akinde failed to live up to his early promise needs more expeance

Maynard injurd until jan won't be match fit until feb/march

Vokes injured

Haynes injured

So those 6 strikers are down to 0 championship strikers who can do a job at this level,

Pitman unproven yes but a natural goalscorer who will come good like maynard

Stead finally a target man who can hold the ball up will chip in with 8 - 12 goals a season as well,

When all strikers are fit expect Jackson, Vokes, Clarkson to leave

I rate clarkson - dont think he has been played in his best position yet.

But i think we only needed one more striker, as haynes is coming back and akinde looked promising on saturday.

I could name many. but how am I to know if they are available?? There are many left backs in the top 3 divisions of our league that could do a better job than mcallister.

I use sawyer as an example of how easy it would have been to get a half decent left back.

Using the cop out that JCR does not defend is bullshit. Why was mcallister so poor when mcindoe was here? does JCR make mcallister lump the ball forward aimlessly?

McAlilister is not sole reason our defence is poor - but he is a major part.

You say we are defending poorly when we lose possesion, but who loses the ball most?

Why bring in two strikers, when we already have 6 on the books and currently no decent left back.

I would have only brought in one striker and a left back. We could get a decent left back with the money spent on those two strikers

You're just embarassing yourself now with this ill-thought out rant against McAllister.

He sure ain't the star of the team - but your continual abuse and analysis of the play is frankly a nonsense.

Anyybody on this forum who's played football knows that there is nothing in your posts that make sense.

I'm sure you do it as a wind up........

So (as they say in Dragon's Den)

I'm out

Does he have to kick the banjo or is he allowed to throw it ? Makes a difference.

Actually this is a ridiculous statement as I think you'll find he has quite a good goals: starts ratio. Quite a tidy finisher in my opinion.

Does he have to kick the banjo or is he allowed to throw it ? Makes a difference.

Actually this is a ridiculous statement as I think you'll find he has quite a good goals: starts ratio. Quite a tidy finisher in my opinion.

True. Not a fan of Clarkson, but it's not his finishing that is the problem.

Archived