IGNORED

Not All Footballers The Same

matt1969bcfc

Must mention Bradley Orr in this thread. Aways found time to have a chat with my

mate Rob. He gave him umpteen items of BCFC kit, shirt, track suit, sweat shirt,

and birthday card and cake away at Reading last year. Oh we do miss him pre match.

Role on QPR at home

and above all..Lita ..mostly didn't stay too long

I once met him and Adam Federici in Walkabout in Bournemouth. I was with a Reading fan who went upto Adam and started to try and chat to him, i had heard what Lita was like so didn't really bother and just smiled and nodded at him. federici looked at my mate and just turned round. Lita grabbed him, turned him round and gave him a right telling off about ignoring fans, then he turned to me and asked who I supported. when I said City he cheered, bought me and my mate a drink and chatted for about 20 mins, and even remembered me from MK Dons.

So he wasn't always an idiot!

Again not City, but Nigel Winterburn is a decent bloke n all, saw him in a petrol station in Aston Clinton, before he went in for a Sunday game with the gooners. Had a coupla minute chat with him. down to earth guy like most footballers, despite playing for the gooners (Champions at the time I seem to recall)

never seen an arrogant City player bar Thorpe. he was a tit

I once met him and Adam Federici in Walkabout in Bournemouth. I was with a Reading fan who went upto Adam and started to try and chat to him, i had heard what Lita was like so didn't really bother and just smiled and nodded at him. federici looked at my mate and just turned round. Lita grabbed him, turned him round and gave him a right telling off about ignoring fans, then he turned to me and asked who I supported. when I said City he cheered, bought me and my mate a drink and chatted for about 20 mins, and even remembered me from MK Dons.

So he wasn't always an idiot!

When i was a fair bit younger, and when Leroy was doing extremely well for City, me and a few mates stopped him in a clothes shop in the Galleries, and he was more than happy to stop and have photos with each of us, and have a short chat, he was actually pretty sound.

Funny that because when I saw him a week before Wembley I said 'good luck in the play off final' and he just glared and turned his back.

Must have missed what he said about me.

Maybe he thought you were taking the proverbial seeing as he wasn't even in the squad for the wembley final!

Still no excuse for acting like that mind...

Have bumped into the two Jamies (McCombe & McAllister) on separate occasions - both really nice fellas and happy to stop for a chat. Felt a bit like talking to an old mate really...

All the players were great at the open day but Nicky M deserves a special mention for "signing" for as long as people wanted to see him and then, after all that, just as he was going to his car came across to say hello to my 6 year old son and absolutely made his day :clapping:

Archived