IGNORED

Loved Players Who Wernt Here That Long

The Batman

just got me thinking about players who were not at the club for that long but will always leave a long impression for the contribution that they made.

i will say that the cut off point is 2 seasons or less.

I think majority of people will say Jacki as he only played about 40 games for us.

Paul agostino was here for 2 seasons, as was shaun goater. (as you can probably tell, I grew up watching city in the early 90's)

Any other nominees for everyone????????

My personal favourite who I will always hold in high regard.......................Mark Robins, he always get's a warm reception whenever we play barnsley from me.

Mark McCammon for me, was a real handful (with the odd mare) during his brief spell & was part of a very successful end to 2005/6. Dele Adebola only played for 18 months but got his own chant and fitted in well, a top player on his day.

John Ruddy for stepping in at the last minute for the 3-1 away win at Carlisle that almost sealed promotion?

i always liked steve galliers when i was a young lad,he might have been here for more than 2 seasons tho.

like i said i was only a lad so might be wrong but he always seemed to give 110% and was a box to box midfielder,he also loved to kick players up in the air which for me was great as a passionate supporter watching a player go full blooded into a tackle and take man and ball is just how i want a player to play :D

be interesting to see what other fans thought of stevie.

CTID

Archived