IGNORED

The Day After The Night Before

Robbored

Whilst I was as elated as anyone last night and utterly relieved to get through I wake this morning with the realisation that there is still one more game to go.Brighton and Swindon battled it out tonight for the chance to play City on May 30th at the Millenium.

Either of them are a serious threat to City's promotion chances and it could all still end in tears come a week Sunday.

I don't want to sound like a party pooper but many of the threads from post match last night are sounding like City are already promoted.

Wilson and the squad still have much preparation to do over the next 11 days and once the rush of last nights thrilling win has passed they will all be concentrating on who'll they be playing and training accordingly.

Come on, boys - just one more win!!!

Truly, we did not get our game going at all last night. We were let off by pure persistance and opportunistic finishing.

I am as delighted as the next man, Let's enjoy the moment but understand that we ain't up yet.

Well done City, so far.......

So robbo! Do I hear you knocking Wilson's interview techniques today? NO because we won!

So why isn't your post today that Wilson showed passion, emotion and desire last night and that it meant alot to him that we won!

And I still detect your negative feelings! Are you just waiting for his downfall?!! ^_^

COME ON ME BABERS!

So robbo! Do I hear you knocking Wilson's interview techniques today? NO because we won!

So why isn't your post today that Wilson showed passion, emotion and desire last night and that it meant alot to him that we won!

And I still detect your negative feelings! Are you just waiting for his downfall?!! ^_^

COME ON ME BABERS!

I'm not knocking Wilson at all but as you mention it he was true to form when interviewed by Sky in an elated dressing room - he said nothing on substance as usual.Bland and predictable even though' City had come through a seriously close shave.

Boring in other words.

COME ON ME BABERS!

DW knows that failure to get us up, will not be an option this season & 90 mins of football remain to achieve this goal.

I have that feeling at the moment, we are going through that stage we were at when we went 15 games unbeaten.

Performances are not good, but the results are there.

Being honest, I take it if we go up, if we don't, then is the time to ask whether DW has what it takes to get us up.

Doing it in the play-offs will be a result on & off the pitch - all part of the big plan. :D

Archived