Rooney Poll

Markman

If I knew how to do it - a Poll on just how stupid is Rooney might be an idea:-

Not Stupid Just Normal

Pretty Stupid

Ignoramous

Gas Head

Dumb, Dumber but he is the Dumbest

Lots of blokes pay for sex and pro footballers are no different.

But... top players like Rooney and Crouch are more likely to be caught out because of their high profile status and of course scandall always sells news papers. Sex scandals and footballers have filled the gutter press for years.

Personally I have no interest in what Rooney or any other bloke spends his money on.

Now, the Pakistani cricket scandall does interest me.

The Cricket thing is a bit of a damp squib today - does not seem much more to it - yet?

The batsmen who said about the new allegations has since denied it (even though he is on video) - very strange all of it.

Rooney - for weeks now (possibly months) their have been threats about this scandal blowing (and other players) - it has to affect even people like Rooney mentally - and that affects his performance and thats why he (and others who are so high profile and dumb) then let the poor supporters down who pay thousands to see them at their best - not hung up about the latest scandel and gagging order (so to speak!!) and what their wives will say

Lots of blokes pay for sex and pro footballers are no different.

But... top players like Rooney and Crouch are more likely to be caught out because of their high profile status and of course scandall always sells news papers. Sex scandals and footballers have filled the gutter press for years.

Personally I have no interest in what Rooney or any other bloke spends his money on.

Now, the Pakistani cricket scandall does interest me.

Agreed!

I think the timing of this particular 'bombshell' is no coincidence.

Honestly, you'd even think the red tops preferred England to fail in order to sell more papers ... :ranting:

You mean the News of the World owned by the Aussie/Yank capitalist? Yeah, I'd imagine so.

Why anybody buys that shit is beyond me.

You can sympathise when a handsome, wealthy charismatic sportsman has to go home every night to a minger like Coleen.

YOu can understand why he feels the need to go out and pay for sex:whistle2:

The only person affected by wayne rooney bangin is his wife and I bet you any money that she fully realises that no one will give a monkey's about her within 10 minutes of her filing for divorce. Not saying it justifies him cheating on his missus, but i suspect that wayne could shag her mum and Coleen could be bought off with a shopping spree at gucci

The only person affected by wayne rooney bangin is his wife and I bet you any money that she fully realises that no one will give a monkey's about her within 10 minutes of her filing for divorce. Not saying it justifies him cheating on his missus, but i suspect that wayne could shag her mum and Coleen could be bought off with a shopping spree at gucci

Don't agree - HE will be affected hence the gagging orders - to try and stop it. Bound to affect him and his performance (and other players the same) - I agree Collen probably is thinking nice little 20 Million divorce good bye Ugly - but the stupid actions of some of these affect performacne on the pitch - brainless?

I fail to understand why these men get married and start bringing children into the world if they just want to shag about. If they want to do that, fine but why get married?

Plus they'd have to pay me 10 times what she got before i'd go near Rooney.

It's his child I feel sorry for, Coleen knew what he'd done in the past when she married him, but that baby hasn't asked for any of this.

I fail to understand why these men get married and start bringing children into the world if they just want to shag about. If they want to do that, fine but why get married?

It's his child I feel sorry for, Coleen knew what he'd done in the past when she married him, but that baby hasn't asked for any of this.

Quite right Dolly. As always, it's the kids who suffer. Something similar happened to my mother many years ago and I can still remember the pain that was caused.

Unfortunately, if you combine "overpaid" with "young, fit and over-sexed" this sort of thing is going to happen.

By "fit" I don't mean good looking of course. God he is seriously ugly !

Nail on Head - he is almost as stupid as he is ugly - I confess I am no Oil Painting but take away his money I might seem more attractive than him!

And - I still say this does unsettle everyone and it must unsettle him - so he cannot be thinking straight and that could affect performance - we will see tomorrow night

I dont give a fick tbh, so long as he performs for England.

He can shag anyone he likes, and lets face it his wife aint much of a looker, I would probably visit whores too if I had to wake up to that boat every morning.

i genuinly can't believe you think that about coleen! me personally i think she's quite attractive and waaaaaaaaaaay to good for shrek. dont get me wrong shes not on the same level as cheryl cole but she aint ugly.

she didn't deserve this and neither did their child.

to be honest im hoping someone is going to say im missing a joke here

Archived