IGNORED

Vs Watford

Hmmm

i was never a big fan of millen being the manager and now how long will he get in the job? 1st game iv missed tonight and i havent seen a positive thing millen has done. S****horpe saturday was got hammered all over the pitch yet we score two breakaway goals and some people think we have turned our season around.

Why are we even playing 3 defensive midfielders at home when you have johnson,rose,sproule and campbell ryce on the bench who could provide one moment of magic with a through ball.

we are in a relegation battle this season like it or not.

18 Nott'm Forest 6 -1 5 19 Leicester 6 -4 5 20 Bristol City 6 -5 5 21 Middlesbrough 6 -6 5 22 Derby 6 -3 4 23 Preston 6 -7 4 24 Portsmouth 6 -7 2

Those are the teams around us so were in good company gorden straken and fregie junior and also the bloke at derby whos ment to be good leicester and forrest?

10 games it takes to see a truish picture yet all of the people on here seem to think were done for now when arguably 2 of our best defenders are still on their way back from injury. I think the only team who will be down their come the end of the season is pompy!

The pressure for a win on Saturday is going to be immense. Time for some players to stand up and be counted.

Tbh the players always get off lightly as they did when GJ's reign came to an end, Gary was the one who did the honourable thing and agreed to end his big contract early, yet all the players misdemeanours that night at Plymouth were swepped under the carpet, I still blame the players for GJ's demise, when they actually did what he asked of them we played well, only when they couldn't get there own way they start sulking.

Still they'll be ok, still get paid at the end of the month which is all they really care about

Sproule swearing at crowd.

Referee useless.

Tactics unheard of.

Adomah, class... Then genius millen puts him up front and nullifies his threat.

Not one of coppells signings is good enough. I don't include albert or James as he didn't sign them.

Stewart worst player since Mark lever!

Drab performance. Only positives are Jon stead and Albert.

Back to the drawing board me thinks.

Sproule swearing at crowd.

Referee useless.

Tactics unheard of.

Adomah, class... Then genius millen puts him up front and nullifies his threat.

Not one of coppells signings is good enough. I don't include albert or James as he didn't sign them.

Stewart worst player since Mark lever!

Drab performance. Only positives are Jon stead and Albert.

Back to the drawing board me thinks.

It's eleven men on the pitch who are supposed to do the job independent of who their manager is.

None of them is radio controlled.

in answer to your earlier question: 5 or nearly half of all signings and he did not exactly sit back and not give his 5 pence worth for the rest of them. I for one am not slating the players ; if they are picked they will do their best but at the back at least its not good enough and that is the manager's job to rectify.

Beacause you are a City fan and you understood that the players needed a good kick up the ass to have the mersey to perform on Saturday.

Albert, Stead and a few other can't make it by themselves.

More than one kick, a whole riot must be due.

As I said earlier, especially disappointing given the win at S****horpe on Saturday. 2 steps forward and one step back alas..

Quite why we signed strikers in Stead and Pitman, when we had other key weaknesses especially at the back I don't know.

Indeed http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/130066-big-surprise/page__view__findpost__p__1281236__fromsearch__1

Archived