IGNORED

Vs Watford

Hmmm

Pitman off amd Sproule on, so 3wingers and 1 striker.

Am the only person starting to lose faith in KM.

Back in the spring, one poll asked should Millen be given the job full time, 90% sain NO.

In another poll with a list of potential managers, Millen polled less than 1%.

I will always support whoever is in charge of my club but like you wander how long before some of those who voted back then will be sharpening the knives.

Hate to say that I was right.

Millen has to get some home wins, otherwise the knives will be out.

I am sure you are right and frankly he will, imo, only have himself to blame for not adequately addressing the defence.

I bet he will go all out to do so now but it will smack of knee jerk and that is not good management.

hang on a minute.. the player selection is down to the manager as is motivation. Millen has had plenty of time now to address the defence, he has not done so and it might come back to bite him.

Hang on a minute, Copoutell had all summer to address the defence.

Millen has been (thrown to the lions) in at the deep end after one game..

Nail on head, we dont have that many good players at all

We have a huge squad and I think 12 new players have arrived since the start of the season.

So I am sorry to say that if the problem is a lack of good players, then the management has to take resonsibility.

If we carry on like this, I dont think KM will be around when I sit down to my xmas lunch.

at one point or other it will end in tears, it nearly always does.

Still, as we are seeing tonight, with the exception of QPR, who might run away with this league, pretty much any team can beat any other.

I hear you, but by Christ, its depressing at the moment. Headless chickens we are at the slaughterhouse

Hang on a minute, Copoutell had all summer to address the defence.

Millen has been (thrown to the lions) in at the deep end after one game..

Hang on a sec, how many players have been signed since Millen took charge?.. 5 i believe. thats close to half of all close season signings. if i had been him the first i would have signed would have been a left back and another centre back and then a creative midfielder. sorry bud, no sympathy this time; i am normally defending city against a lot of whingers but not this time.

You might be right there

Out of interest, why do some people seem to think Millen is such a good coach? I'm not saying he isn't (as i'm not on the training ground day in and day out), but he's been one of the constants at the club for the last few years when our defending has been farsical.

I hear you, but by Christ, its depressing at the moment. Headless chickens we are at the slaughterhouse

fair dinkum.. whos directed city to hoof it?.. Millen perhaps?.. is that not playing the way Watford play? should we be playing into the hands of the away team? we are at home for goodness sake. manager inexperience?

i was never a big fan of millen being the manager and now how long will he get in the job? 1st game iv missed tonight and i havent seen a positive thing millen has done. S****horpe saturday was got hammered all over the pitch yet we score two breakaway goals and some people think we have turned our season around.

Why are we even playing 3 defensive midfielders at home when you have johnson,rose,sproule and campbell ryce on the bench who could provide one moment of magic with a through ball.

we are in a relegation battle this season like it or not.

i was never a big fan of millen being the manager and now how long will he get in the job? 1st game iv missed tonight and i havent seen a positive thing millen has done. S****horpe saturday was got hammered all over the pitch yet we score two breakaway goals and some people think we have turned our season around.

Why are we even playing 3 defensive midfielders at home when you have johnson,rose,sproule and campbell ryce on the bench who could provide one moment of magic with a through ball.

we are in a relegation battle this season like it or not.

He motivated a poor GJ side to stay up last season to start with. Nothing wrong with starting a winning side as Rose is not 100 percent fit.

Out of interest, why do some people seem to think Millen is such a good coach? I'm not saying he isn't (as i'm not on the training ground day in and day out), but he's been one of the constants at the club for the last few years when our defending has been farsical.

Yes, he's been a constant at the club for the last few years which have been our most succesful for the past 30.

Archived