IGNORED

Sainsbury

EmersonsKev

Is the revised plan application different to an appeal?

Yes, I believe so. The revised plan, as I understand it, is in effect like a new application, can be heard relatively quickly and proceed if approved without significant further delay.

An appeal is a formal procedure requiring independent input from outside and can take a very long time to set up and conduct.

Sainsbury's appear to have gone belt and braces on this one (and who can blame them), saying if you don't accept the new application we'll take you to appeal on the original decision. There is nothing to stop them doing both - and that's justwhat they've done.

Red trousers up up to no good again. No longer bothered with transport and support for traders of north street. He is now attacking SL for moving to a tax haven and it will be his fault if the new stadium due to him not putting his hand deep enough into his pocket. Whenever red trousers talks it just screams that he is opposing the development for his own benefit. So I have a proposal red trousers, how about you put your hand in your pocket and buy ashton gate from us!

There is a nasty rumour going around on "This is Bristol" that the Village Green application has gone against us! hope it is just a nasty rumour....:disapointed2se:

Heard the same thing yesterday...

[edit] Actually, in fairness, I heard yesterday that there was going to be a big announcement that was very bad news over the next day or two, and based on other stuff I was told, I've kind of put two and two together...

Just a thought

Unfortunately it seems the whole world is against us with anything to do with relocating the stadium. We seem to take 1 step forward and 2 back !

When do we say "balls to you all" and begin the redevelopment of AG. Space is not an issue, and although it may cost more in the long run we can do it step by step, first renewing the east end with a state of the art 2 tired stand with all the conference facilities below. Again in time move to the Williams and so on, as I say loads of space.

I am sure this has all been looked at before and discussed, but if the new revised planning fails, we need to draw a line and move on ! The stadium and team needs a lot of attention.

Just a thought

Unfortunately it seems the whole world is against us with anything to do with relocating the stadium. We seem to take 1 step forward and 2 back !

When do we say "balls to you all" and begin the redevelopment of AG. Space is not an issue, and although it may cost more in the long run we can do it step by step, first renewing the east end with a state of the art 2 tired stand with all the conference facilities below. Again in time move to the Williams and so on, as I say loads of space.

I am sure this has all been looked at before and discussed, but if the new revised planning fails, we need to draw a line and move on ! The stadium and team needs a lot of attention.

Space is the issue. Its absolutely the issue

Archived