IGNORED

City Were Brilliant Tonite

Danny P

Terrible ref, seemed scared to give anything against them all night the only thing missing was a pen for them cos that would have topped it off! Lets just hope we play like that on saturday and for the rest of the season cos sooner or later someone is going to get a right dicking at the gate!

we already have havn't we?

In response to the more negative posters on this thread (and I understand where you're coming from: we need poimts not good performances) I don't think we should underestimate just how well Portsmouth played too. We usually focus 99% on City but there's another side out there too. I haven't seen a better football match for ages than Tuesday night; it really was a fantastic game. If we play like that every game this season then we'll win more than we lose.If we'd played like that against Portsmouth three weeks ago we'd have won by a mile. And in answer to our gashead friend, if we'd played badly on Tuesday night Portsmouth would have had another 6-1 win.

Lots of pluses - the only reservation I have is as others have mentioned; we have to concentrate for 90 minutes and not give away goals. Ironically, for all that Portsmouth played well, they missed the best chances they created themselves, and had to rely on our lack of concentartion to give them possession leading up to both their goals (the 3rd doesn't really count!)

Archived