IGNORED

That **** Coppell Is To Blame

Rob k

He took the job, took ages to start it and then let 2 players leave who have not been replaced, he then Fcked off leaving us in the brown stuff with a very inexperienced manager,

Were all blaming Millen but this bloke is getting off very lightly in my opinion. Hes as much to blame as anyone as were still getting players in which should have been done pre-season.

He took the job, took ages to start it and then let 2 players leave who have not been replaced, he then Fcked off leaving us in the brown stuff with a very inexperienced manager,

Were all blaming Millen but this bloke is getting off very lightly in my opinion. Hes as much to blame as anyone as were still getting players in which should have been done pre-season.

Far too easy to blame a bloke who was here for 5 minutes. Keef has been here for 10 years and has learned nothing

i cant see that he is too blame.....he left us after 1 game which was a massive dissapointment, being honest with himself that he made a mistake, given us every chance possible to sort the situation out....it didnt cost us anything in the fact thet he left with his own accord.

I just think we took the easy option out, and i can see why lansdown did it....what real option did he have....Keith did a brilliant job in guiding us to safety last season with some notable results along the way....buti guess the pressure was off as he was in a win win situation. He kept us up which looks good for him, if we ended up going down the blame would have been laid at the momentum that gary johnson unfortunately created from Jan onwards.

Now he is the driver and we are now seeing his limitations.....i think we need to get over coppell now, keith has already been backed with over 1m by lansdown (stead and pitman) as well as a proportion of the wages for the two spurs lads!!!

i can see why coppell is getting blamed, but he did only have 1 game

Thats water under the bridge now though. We should be professional enough to look past that and get on with the job. The fact of the matter is even without the cop out fiasco, millen still wouldnt posess the managerial skills to take our club to where we want to be. Fact is we have a more than adequate squad ( barring maybe a creative midfielder) to at least compete in this division. This only leaves the conclusion that we dont have the manager to get what we need out of them. All sentiment should now be put to one side and common sense should prevail, get rid and bring in the experience we desperately need.

i cant see that he is too blame.....he left us after 1 game which was a massive dissapointment, being honest with himself that he made a mistake, given us every chance possible to sort the situation out....it didnt cost us anything in the fact thet he left with his own accord.

I just think we took the easy option out, and i can see why lansdown did it....what real option did he have....Keith did a brilliant job in guiding us to safety last season with some notable results along the way....buti guess the pressure was off as he was in a win win situation. He kept us up which looks good for him, if we ended up going down the blame would have been laid at the momentum that gary johnson unfortunately created from Jan onwards.

Now he is the driver and we are now seeing his limitations.....i think we need to get over coppell now, keith has already been backed with over 1m by lansdown (stead and pitman) as well as a proportion of the wages for the two spurs lads!!!

i can see why coppell is getting blamed, but he did only have 1 game

Bit worried about Pitman at this level. Had a great chance at the end on left peg and it flew high & wide. I know some will say it was irrelevant as the game was long lost but I felt it was an important miss for all sorts of reasons.

Steve left because SL was not letting him manage i.e the signing of David James when Steve did not want him. He would have stayed but what he was promised , he could see he was't going get from this club. So he did the honorble thing and left. He is not a man for messing around and does not suffer fouls gladly. So its no good blaming him.

If anything Coppell had a look at the team and realised after a few pre season performances that we would struggle and didn't fancy the stress of managing this side so stood down. Watching videos is one thing watching a side in the flesh is another.

Steve left because SL was not letting him manage i.e the signing of David James when Steve did not want him. He would have stayed but what he was promised , he could see he was't going get from this club. So he did the honorble thing and left. He is not a man for messing around and does not suffer fouls gladly. So its no good blaming him.

what a load of horse shit, suffer fools gladly ? the ******* ****** left us in this shit after signing a right load of old bollocks on good money....... gutless ****** springs to mind.

do we have a source for that? genuinely interested to know why he left...

Assuming you mean fools, how does he live with himself then? Your post is BS. He did want DJ, as he sanctioned it. The rumour that he was bought above his head is complete b*****ks. He left due to health reasons (i.e. manic depression). He also left Man City under similar circumstances. Honourable thing to leave? If he had any honour, he shouldn't have taken the job in the first place, as could not commit to the job.

Welcome to the blame culture, its his fault, it wasnt me, not my problem blah blah.... What we need is for someone to take the bull by the horns and lead us out of this mess. Yes Millen, Yes Carey, Yes David (its convient for me) James, Your leading this club now, we cant do owt about it other than turn up on saturday at 3pm. NOW AINT IT ABOUT TIME YOU TURNED UP TOO??????? (Rant over). The past is irrelevent the Future is what matters.

The spineless one didn't start for a whole 6 WEEKS after he agreed to take the job....

The spineless one put us through a very poor pre-season...............his fault, not ours......he started 6 WEEKS late.....

The spineless one has A LOT to answer for.......

BCAGFC

Utter B******S!!!

BCAGFC

I wasn't aware that Steve had such an aversion to chickens, geese and ducks - But I know for a fact that he's very keen on Turkey's - he recruited three of them just before he left.

I do believe Coppell has played his part in where we are now. It's apparent that we probably needed to get 4-5 players moved on at the end of last season and bring in some new ones. With SC barely being arsed to turn up till the start of the season and then losing Haynes & Maynard in training we panic buyed the likes of Hunt & Cisse. Now we have a large squad of players yet still missing key spots such as creative midfield and left back.

KM has brought in decent signings, generally, but this is no time for 'gelling' as we needed to find some sort of form 5 games ago.

One thing is maybe we need to stop thinking who's to blame and work out how to get out of this dangerous position we are in at the moment.

I was going to start a similar topic matey, i hope wherever Coppell is he is happy, bottler thanks mate u done the same at Man C years ago, before u took the job u said i'm ready, i've had my break i want to get back back into football, couldn't get the players u wanted and run away like a coward thanks Mr Coppell. All this bollocks it didn't feel right blahh, blahh you have put us in a shit postion with players like Hunt, Stewart, & Cisse who clearly don't give a ****.

I've said for a while that I feel Coppell left us in a situation like Tony Clueless did. Signed players on long contracts who were either not good enough or too old to recoup anything from them. Pulis put us back 3 years in my opinion and It looks like Coppell may have done the same.

Guest Parson St Station

Assuming you mean fools, how does he live with himself then? Your post is BS. He did want DJ, as he sanctioned it. The rumour that he was bought above his head is complete b*****ks. He left due to health reasons (i.e. manic depression). He also left Man City under similar circumstances. Honourable thing to leave? If he had any honour, he shouldn't have taken the job in the first place, as could not commit to the job.

I think we all know why he HAD to leave Man City, but as Tom F has previously told me,if I put it up here,Coppell will sue Tom, and Coppells agent told Tom F that personally.

But SL did tell Copout to sign James,Its on here somewhere but I can't be arsed :innocent06: to find it....

Oh and not for 1 second am I implying that the same Man City scenario happened here.Well,not unless wants to PM me differently??

Excuse me...But who appointed the likes of Tinnion, Coppell and Millen as manager? Their judgement has to be questioned...

As a Director of a company, if me, or the Chairman, employed 3 managers to run our business, so poorly, in such a short space of time, then we would be seriously thinking about our judgement.

The blame lies fair and squarely at the top. The buck stops there. They have every right to enjoy the praise when things are going good, but it is their judgement in assessing whether these people are the right personnel to run this Club, that is to blame for the shambles we are in.

I don't understand how anyone can blame Coppell. He bailed out early after seeing the size of the task and realising he didn't have the heart and commitment to do it. Lansdown took the easy way out and appointed Millen. Millen wasn't good enough at the end of last season, yet all of a sudden after Coppell leaves, he's the best choice?

Would you have rather Coppell have stayed when his heart wasn't in it? Millen has a 3 year contract and no matter how bad it gets, he won't bail unless he's paid off by getting the push, so where will that leave us?

I don't understand how anyone can blame Coppell. He bailed out early after seeing the size of the task and realising he didn't have the heart and commitment to do it. Lansdown took the easy way out and appointed Millen. Millen wasn't good enough at the end of last season, yet all of a sudden after Coppell leaves, he's the best choice?

Would you have rather Coppell have stayed when his heart wasn't in it? Millen has a 3 year contract and no matter how bad it gets, he won't bail unless he's paid off by getting the push, so where will that leave us?

Pay him off...we're going to lose far more money by being relegated. But i fear, SL will leave it too late, because imho, his loyalty and the friendships he builds with his managers, is not healthy for running a football club. These 'friendships' stop him from being ruthless, when it's needed. That's what holds us back. The same applies for the poor backroom staff.

Archived