IGNORED

Evanders Sno's Card

Dollymarie

On this dreary day, I realised I had forgotten that I meant to post the pictures of Evanders card, so I thought I would share them with you.

Realising that not all the messages would fit in an average card, I decided in the end to spend a few pennies and get a big card made and sent from Moonpig. Its A4 size, and with some fiddling about, I managed to get everyones message inside.

Hope its ok. Its gone off to Ajax with a letter explaining its from the fans of Bristol City.

Evander1.jpg

Sorry the one with the writing in is not very clear, I couldn't get the whole card in, and still make all the messages readable

Evander2-1.jpg

:city:

Cheers for the offers people, its cost about a tenner in all, (card and postage to Amsterdam) so didn't break the bank. All the cards I saw in the shops were either trying to be funny, or mainly were just too small, and so Moonpig worked out perfectly.

I did sit and write them all out yeah, because I wanted to make it a bit more personal, than just a bunch of typed stuff. Am glad people like it. Hope Evander does too.

Archived