IGNORED

Mark Watson

Slave to the rhythm

Don't know if anybody has just listened to Mark Watson on Radio 5 Live's Fighting Talk? He's such a top man. He must have mentioned City about a dozen times.

Among the highlights were the fact that his fantasy football team are called "Steve Coppell ruined my life", he nominated Coppell as being the biggest psycho in sport because "he walked out on the biggest job in sport after just two games", and he asked for the points he gained on the show to be donated to BCFC.

Robbie Savage was also on the show and was not remotely funny.

Don't know if anybody has just listened to Mark Watson on Radio 5 Live's Fighting Talk? He's such a top man. He must have mentioned City about a dozen times.

Among the highlights were the fact that his fantasy football team are called "Steve Coppell ruined my life", he nominated Coppell as being the biggest psycho in sport because "he walked out on the biggest job in sport after just two games", and he asked for the points he gained on the show to be donated to BCFC.

'Steve Coppell ruined my life' should be the name of a football support group for the depressed and bitter football fans damaged by his actions!

I worked with him a couple of years ago and was in the year below him at school (although we were only friends of friends) A very likeable bloke who is very knowledgeable about city and gets to as many games as he can. Very down to earth and humble.. makes a refreshing change from most "celebs" that i've had the misfortune of working with.

I worked with him a couple of years ago and was in the year below him at school (although we were only friends of friends) A very likeable bloke who is very knowledgeable about city and gets to as many games as he can. Very down to earth and humble.. makes a refreshing change from most "celebs" that i've had the misfortune of working with.

What like the milky bar kid?

Archived