IGNORED

New Signings - Who Got You The Most Excited?

Carey 6

Im really excited about our new creative midfielder and left back dancing6.gif opps my bad we need more strikers in first before he does something silly like that.

But in all seriousness im with the above poster, when Stewart and Bridges signed i felt a real chance at storming the league.......BUT of coarse this is City and we didnt

Still no one can say we dont go through every emotion here can they

jacki class act

Does not the use of the word "New" in the title of the OP suggest recent signings ?

That's how I read it and on that basis I go for Adomah. This lad has huge potential and I don't think we have seen the half of him yet.

I would have said Stead as well, but I thought he was a bit disappointing v Norwich but perhaps he was not getting the service. He quite frequently tripped over the ball when he did get it to feet and he looks to be a bit suspect with holding up the ball. Early days yet though.

Given that the OP themselves mentioned Stewart and Akinbiyi, I would suggest not.

Fair comment Superjack.

No doubt this will turn into another nostalgia thread.

So, if that's where we are going, showing my age, I would say Joe Royle back in 1976 (or was it 1977) when he scored 4 goals for us on his dream debut in an evening match v Boro.

Not the first time that amazing club debut performance has been mentioned on here.

I must admit, i would have to say over the years The Stewart & Bridges has to be the top one. But i felt the same with Sno, Hartley and Saborio at the start of that season. Shame we've been unlucky! Looking at the Cardiff team and think how the heck can they have some of those players makes me mad. :(

I must admit, i would have to say over the years The Stewart & Bridges has to be the top one. But i felt the same with Sno, Hartley and Saborio at the start of that season. Shame we've been unlucky! Looking at the Cardiff team and think how the heck can they have some of those players makes me mad. :(

Must admit i completely forgot about Hartley, I would put him up there with the others.

akinbiyi and nicky maynard as my top 2 and then hartley i thought weve been crying out for a player like him to control the midfield, then not really a signing but when marvin brown made his debut we were hearing so many things about him being linked with man u and being a possible 10 mill player in the future etc etc what a disapointment that was

Archived