IGNORED

If Millen Left

stroudy

Not saying whether I think Milly should go or not, but looking around there arn't loads of managers who I would appoint that I think could be within our price range and available quickly.

So couple of things I would like your answer on who, and why!

Mine would be Paulo Sousa

Reason - Would sort the defence out, plays decent stuff although not always very attacking what I would deem winning football. Worked well with a good squad at Swansea (As we have) did ok at QPR and had pressures at Leicester and got treated unfairly IMO. Also avaliable now and would ony cost wages.

Over to you lot!

Not saying whether I think Milly should go or not, but looking around there arn't loads of managers who I would appoint that I think could be within our price range and available quickly.

Reason - Would sort the defence out, plays decent stuff although not always very attacking what I would deem winning football. Worked well with a good squad at Swansea (As we have) did ok at QPR and had pressures at Leicester and got treated unfairly IMO. Also avaliable now and would ony cost wages.

Over to you lot!

i like sousa as a manager but i dont think his style is suited to english football. i would go pardew or if he's interested SOD

Over to you lot!

It's a very good question. I have said myself Millen should go, then when someone put the question to me it is difficult to answer.

I still think O'Driscoll would be great, but whats to say he would leave donny for us. Also wouldn't mind Eddie Howe of Bournemouth.

Although he is very young and possibly inexperienced for the role. Similarly Paul Tisdsale.

...the candidate that Steve's been chatting to behind the scenes for the past few weeks...

...not that I have any knowledge that there IS any such conversation going on...but there should have been..the writing's been on the wall for a long time.

Steve should have a succession plan in place.

If you're not saying KM should go, presumably you are actually saying saying he shouldn't?

You can't sit on the fence with this one - it's far too precarious, and it's a hell of a drop down to League 1.

these next to games should be the deciding moments on keith millens future i can see us getting beaten by reading and then beating QPR on sky and then losing our next game because that would be city all over

Today should be the deciding game.

Over to you lot!

here we go again the same post time after time WHOS GONNA BE THE NEXT CITY MANAGER heard it all before

Most certainly Tony Mowbray - plays football with the ball on the floor, believes in entertaining proper football and has connections in the game - he's also 'achieved' at this level..? If SL wants to save face, bring him in as Director of football and let him take over and develop Millen?

I don't think Millen is going anywhere and why should he?!

he has the combination of 3 managers teams. Look hard at the players. A great servant, no doubt about it, but is Carey now causing trouble in the camp.

I wouldn't be looking to blame David James either. I would be backing both him and Millen.

Get rid of a load of them in January, the squad is way to big and that will always create disharmony.

Leave Millen in Charge with his 2nd in Command from the Engalnd camp. Listen to what David James has to say and ACTION it.

Get a strong midfielder like Hartley and build the team around him.

Let Millen get rid of who he wants to and back him. Players have far to much control these days on and off the pitch because of the absolute security their wages provide

Archived