IGNORED

Two Points Lost

old_eastender

Watched game on Sky, can't help but feel if Millen had recognised that Haynes was done in with 20 minutes to play and had bought on some fresh legs, Pitman maybe, to help Stead out, we could have held out or even sneaked a second.

Very dissappointed in Albert, he was pants and rightly substituted. Stead was immense, still enough to suggest we can avoid the drop if we can have a fit Maynard back to partner Stead.

Lets look at it as a week, 4 points on Tuesday morning would have looked very nice. We got the points, good shift in boys!

Albert looked leggy 2nd half on Tuesday and should have come off but ran his backside off for an hour.

Stead has been different gravy and I personally am relishing seeing him and Nicky playing with one and other.

Set back again and invites pressure.

We goes one up and they he goes to a five man midfield.

Then he brings on another defencive midfield player with still half an hour to go. I'm sorry but Milen is truly awful with his tactics .

The same tactics that have got us 4 points this week? We should have scored 2 or 3 and would have done on a different day, onwards and upwards.

Lots of huff and puff...And We could have won that. But Millen then decides to put Cisse on, and sit back. Haynes didn't have his finishing boots on, and should have been replaced.

Sorry...But the lads worked hard, gave their all, and the fans made a great atmosphere.

But we won't be able to to play that type of football all season...it's not possible. We were devoid of any shape and tactics. It just looked like a bunch of individuals running themselves into the ground.

I thought the pundits had it spot on in their assesment of Millen making a stupid move, so early. Sorry but imho we would have won that game under a manager that had some clue.

We could of/should of won that game, but once again we decided to defend to deeply after having scored a goal.

We need to carry on attacking once we have scored, falling back to the 40 yard line to defend dos'nt help.

Watched game on Sky, can't help but feel if Millen had recognised that Haynes was done in with 20 minutes to play and had bought on some fresh legs, Pitman maybe, to help Stead out, we could have held out or even sneaked a second.

Very dissappointed in Albert, he was pants and rightly substituted. Stead was immense, still enough to suggest we can avoid the drop if we can have a fit Maynard back to partner Stead.

We were pinned back for ninety minutes and were lucky to get a point.

Disagree. QPR are a decent side and would have torn us a new arsehole if we had gone for a second. Four points this week is a great return considering how desperate we have looked in recent weeks. At least the players are digging deep now, we would have rolled over and lost that one 2 weeks ago.

We were pinned back for ninety minutes and were lucky to get a point.

Nonsense. Haynes and Rose had good chances and Stead was a constant threat. We had a lot of defending to do, but should really have gone two up before they scored. It was a very tough game, but to say we were pinned back for 90 minutes is just ridiculous.

I can't believe that one of the worst strikers I have seen in a city kit in recent years scored against us; it was almost inevitable I suppose.

For all the hard work the players put in, i cannot see how all the happy clappers can defend, the one tactical move that KM screwed us up with.

It's such a shame...I feel really sorry for the players. I'd be really gutted if i was them. They worked their socks off, and played to the best of their ability. The players and the fans were really let down tonight by those 2nd half tactics. A real, real shame. I felt proud of City by the work rate they put in. And the crowd sang their hearts out.

Who gives a crap about how we sat back etc. QPR have a sick defence (see league table), great goal scoring record (see league table) and are yet to lose (see league table). we made them look average, and so we must have played well. However, we must start pushing out in 2nd half.

We, if we had are shooting boots on we would have scored 3/4, so well done lads keep it up.

For all the hard work the players put in, i cannot see how all the happy clappers can defend, the one tactical move that KM screwed us up with.

It's such a shame...I feel really sorry for the players. I'd be really gutted if i was them. They worked their socks off, and played to the best of their ability. The players and the fans were really let down tonight by those 2nd half tactics. A real, real shame. I felt proud of City by the work rate they put in. And the crowd sang their hearts out.

Crowd was brilliant tonight.

They are a superior football team. We were outplayed. Never ever seen a City side falling that deep.

We were a bag of shit in the second half. Countless times, fair play to the lad Stead was running up front on his own with **** all to play off of. In between naps i saw hoof balls. Haynes made shit like a good thing tonight, ****** up every chance he had.

i think millen did the right thing bringing on a deffence mid. We were getting over run in that area and it would have only been a matter of time before they broke free. It was a harsh goal to concede given the amount of pressure we had dealt with well. 4pts this week has been well deserved and we look more like a decent unit than we have in previous weeks. If we can keep this up we will get the results we need to drive us up the table.

Oh my days! I love football for the difference of opinion it creates but sometimes it does get frustrating!

Our stall was set from the outset as 451 without the ball with stead pushing from left wing to support Haynes when we had the ball. It was a formation that was always going to sit back and try and stifle qpr and play on the counter attack.

Playing this was ensured we kept ourselves in the game for as long as possible against a team unbeaten in the league. For me Milly got it almost got it spot on.

4 pts in 2 games, only 1 conceded and the buzz is back at AG....still worth a good old moan though....

Oh my days! I love football for the difference of opinion it creates but sometimes it does get frustrating!

Our stall was set from the outset as 451 without the ball with stead pushing from left wing to support Haynes when we had the ball. It was a formation that was always going to sit back and try and stifle qpr and play on the counter attack.

Playing this was ensured we kept ourselves in the game for as long as possible against a team unbeaten in the league. For me Milly got it almost got it spot on.

4 pts in 2 games, only 1 conceded and the buzz is back at AG....still worth a good old moan though....

Not the first time we have played a 4-5-1 formation. A good result, yes.

Why expect anything?

They are a superior football team. We were outplayed. Never ever seen a City side falling that deep.

Actually how many saves did DJ have to make?, they had possession but scored from their only chance. Haynes could have had a hatrick and Stead was unlucky the save from Kenny was brilliant (one handed at full stretch).

Actually how many saves did DJ have to make?, they had possession but scored from their only chance. Haynes could have had a hatrick and Stead was unlucky the save from Kenny was brilliant (one handed at full stretch).

You are right. They hardly had a free chance to score. Never seen a City side sitting that deep at home though. Not at home on a Friday night.

Lots of huff and puff...And We could have won that. But Millen then decides to put Cisse on, and sit back. Haynes didn't have his finishing boots on, and should have been replaced.

Sorry...But the lads worked hard, gave their all, and the fans made a great atmosphere.

But we won't be able to to play that type of football all season...it's not possible. We were devoid of any shape and tactics. It just looked like a bunch of individuals running themselves into the ground.

I thought the pundits had it spot on in their assesment of Millen making a stupid move, so early. Sorry but imho we would have won that game under a manager that had some clue.

What a load of crap, it is very easy and brave making decisions whilst a 'pundit', KM is trying to keep his job FFS, it was a game that we could easily have lost after they equalised against a very talented side, who had to resort to route one to get a point.

KM was spot on unfortunately Cisse could'nt pass water tonight.

Archived