IGNORED

More Evidence

EmersonsKev

Anyone who watched or has seen Jay Bothroyd's challenge on Becchio on Monday will have cringed at the impact from the "over the top" tackle.

However after review by the FAW there is seemingly no case to answer. More evidence that FAW are incompetent when it comes to disciplining there own clubs.

http://www.teamtalk....action-from-FAW

When will the Football League demand that the League clubs of Wales are disciplined in the same way as 90 other League clubs by the FA of the country that host the League competition they compete in ie. the English FA.

Rant over

Total non story.

When was the last time a Bristol City player committed a bad foul, didn't get a yellow and then was retrospectively banned?

The argument isn't about the retrospective banning of players. It is that the clubs of Wales are being disciplined by another body to 90 other league clubs. Level playing field, think not.

Total non story.

When was the last time a Bristol City player committed a bad foul, didn't get a yellow and then was retrospectively banned?

Bollox, The FAW allows the Welsh clubs to get away with murder, especially over the issue of crowd violence (including a referee being injured) and player violence, there are 2 set's of rules and always will be.

Total non story.

Still, the principle remains. Would it not make sense that if you do insist on blighting our leagues with your presence fish.gif you abide to the same authoreties as the rest of us?

Can't you read?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/9133461.stm

"Retrospective action can only be taken where an incident has not been seen by the match officials," an FAW statement read.

"If the match officials have seen an incident such as the coming together of two players in a challenge then it is not possible to intervene retrospectively.

"Fifa's clear stance is that incidents seen at the time should not be 're-refereed' - even where it is perceived by others that match officials have made an incorrect judgement of an incident.

"As the result of relevant consultations the Football Association of Wales has decided not to take any further action against Jay Bothroyd."

So it seems the FAW are following Fifa guidelines. The argument about Cardiff, Swansea et al being governed by the FA as opposed to the FAW is one that most Cardiff fans would agree with you on, but you should make the argument sensibly, and not based on flimsy thinly-veiled and ill researched knee jerk reactions.

Can't you read?

http://news.bbc.co.u...ity/9133461.stm

"Retrospective action can only be taken where an incident has not been seen by the match officials," an FAW statement read.

"If the match officials have seen an incident such as the coming together of two players in a challenge then it is not possible to intervene retrospectively.

"Fifa's clear stance is that incidents seen at the time should not be 're-refereed' - even where it is perceived by others that match officials have made an incorrect judgement of an incident.

"As the result of relevant consultations the Football Association of Wales has decided not to take any further action against Jay Bothroyd."

So it seems the FAW are following Fifa guidelines. The argument about Cardiff, Swansea et al being governed by the FA as opposed to the FAW is one that most Cardiff fans would agree with you on, but you should make the argument sensibly, and not based on flimsy thinly-veiled and ill researched knee jerk reactions.

Fine but as I said was'nt it the last Cardiff v Swansea at Trinian Park where a the ref got hit by missiles and needed hospital treatment and the FAW sat on their hands, after all it's not as if missiles ever got thrown at Trinian before???

The argument about Cardiff, Swansea et al being governed by the FA as opposed to the FAW is one that most Cardiff fans would agree with you on, but you should make the argument sensibly, and not based on flimsy thinly-veiled and ill researched knee jerk reactions.

Common sense shouldn't need argument.

The problem of club's running up irresponsible amounts of debt is something the FA ought to be putting their efforts into, the Welsh shouldn't be a problem at all. Intergrate or #### off, preferably the latter!

Fine but as I said was'nt it the last Cardiff v Swansea at Trinian Park where a the ref got hit by missiles and needed hospital treatment and the FAW sat on their hands, after all it's not as if missiles ever got thrown at Trinian before???

And the English FA do what when missiles get thrown at grounds in England?

Listen, Chopra was out for 6 weeks earlier this season after a horrendous tackle from a Doncaster player that went totally unpunished. Were we screaming blue murder, throwing our toys out the pram and talking about English conspiracies?

No we weren't. Yes, Cardiff should be governed by the FA, but stop thinking this is some kind of X files Welsh conspiracy. It makes you look like right weird small time anti-welsh zealots.

And the English FA do what when missiles get thrown at grounds in England?

Listen, Chopra was out for 6 weeks earlier this season after a horrendous tackle from a DOncaster player. Were we screaming blue murder, throwing our toys out the pram and talking about English conspiracies?

No we weren't. Yes, Cardiff should be governed by the FA, but stop thinking this is some kind of X files Welsh conspiracy. It makes you look like right weird small time anti-welsh zealots.

Excuse me, when exactly was the last time at a UK match a referee was rendered unconscious and needed stitches from being hit by a missile from the crowd???? and bottles of piss being thrown was exclusive to Trinian Park believe me and were plastic bottles banned? no of course not.

Excuse me, when exactly was the last time at a UK match a referee was rendered unconscious and needed stitches from being hit by a missile from the crowd???? and bottles of piss being thrown was exclusive to Trinian Park believe me and were plastic bottles banned? no of course not.

Rendered unconscious? I don't think so.

Bottles of piss? Who knows. Theres tossers at every club, and I sincerely doubt that much has happened at Ninian Park in 100 odd years that didn't also happen at Ashton Gate.

Rendered unconscious? I don't think so.

Bottles of piss? Who knows. Theres tossers at every club, and I sincerely doubt that much has happened at Ninian Park in 100 odd years that didn't also happen at Ashton Gate.

You're right only a cut to his head a trifling little incident that would almost certainly brought sanctions from the FA but not FAW. I have never seen bricks being thrown at opposing supporters in any other ground other than Trinian as happens when we played you in 1968, bottles piss was the speciality that can only have gone on with the 'blind eyes' of your stewards, everytime since your club allocated half of the away end to your moron fans.

Our sheep worrying friend is right unfortunately, Doesn't matter whether it was the english, welsh or outer mongolian fa, no one can do anything about it. Similarly, there are many injustices on a football pitch that have not been dealt with on an english pitch- chris morgan on ian hume last year springs most readily to mind. However, the perception is that the faw go easy on welsh clubs for political reasons and i have to say i agree with it. Only solution is for clubs playing english league football to be governed by the english fa. Would the premier league accept the current scenario if you got promoted? Unlikely.

On an aside, are berwick rangers governed by the english fa despite playing in scotland?

I remember when Alan Shearer stamped on Neil Lennons head, the FA did nothing because Shearer was rumoured to have threatened to walk away from England.

Cardiff don't get any special treatment , It's just sour grapes because they are much better than us at the moment and people are hanging on to the slightest little thing that happens and crying foul. Why dont we just tell the truth and man up a bit.

Two things

Didn't both Swansea and Ka-diff want to join the English FA as opposed to belonging to the Welsh FA a few months ago.

Why is Cardiff City the only team in the English football league allowed to broadcast its radio football commentaries

on Sky Channel 0117?

NTTDS, good to see you back.

News of your demise seems to of been, thankfully, somewhat premature.

Sorry if I have missed a post in the last few days but on Sunday everyone was concerned about your whereabouts, including a national newspaper.

Ah some good old FAW bashing again. I believe our Cardiff friends on here will confirm that they tried to leave being goverened under the FAW and join the EFA but they were blocked.

Anyone who watched or has seen Jay Bothroyd's challenge on Becchio on Monday will have cringed at the impact from the "over the top" tackle.

However after review by the FAW there is seemingly no case to answer. More evidence that FAW are incompetent when it comes to disciplining there own clubs.

http://www.teamtalk....action-from-FAW

When will the Football League demand that the League clubs of Wales are disciplined in the same way as 90 other League clubs by the FA of the country that host the League competition they compete in ie. the English FA.

Rant over

Sorry to be trivial citykev82, but, this being a non-BCFC related post, it should have been posted on the "General Sport" forum.

(mini) Rant over! sad.gif

Sorry to be trivial citykev82, but, this being a non-BCFC related post, it should have been posted on the "General Sport" forum.

(mini) Rant over! sad.gif

Why worry - if it gets almost 30 replies in quick time then it's obviously of interest to lots of people.

I think it's good that exceptions are made.

So long as the inevitable Leeds/Portsmouth style crash follows shortly after; you go nuts

:clapping: well said WTFiGO................RFG and CBL both seem on the decent side of the CCFC supporting spectrum but the vitriol that the majority of them come up with leaves me with little option but to agree with your statement........

Also I can also remember having bottles of pi$$, coins and parts of bricks (large masonry scraps basically!) being thrown at us inside Ninnion Pak which I have NEVER seen at AG - particularly vivid memories of 29th Dec 2001for some reason?! Didnt really care about the missiles that day tho :englandsmile4wf:

Archived