IGNORED

Tristan Plummer - Scary Fall

Martyn Hocking

Tristan Plummer played for England at under 17 and under 18 level....

Now playing for Hanham in Sunday league football.

That is not a great career trajectory! Shame - he looked great in video clips. Would have thought he could do better than Sunday league - somewhere like Bath City would have seemed more likely surely?

(Or am I in Aaron Brown country here??)

Also, as hanham are basically lebeq's second team, he is playing for a reserve Sunday

morning team! Good player....at that level ;)

He's probably at a point where he just wants to play for a laugh, and I think his brothers play for them too. Fair enough I suppose, but it is a waste of talent.

The game is littered with players like that, it is such a fine line between making the big time and playing for smaller 'recreational' teams.

Matt Hale played for Longwell Green for a bit, although he is also a very good coach (UEFA Pro I think).

Yes Matty Hale did my FA Coaching course and was very good, i probably bored him with question after question about the City though!!

There was quite an interesting piece in the Sunday Times this week about an academy Glenn Hoddle is running over in Spain. They take players with ability who were released by English clubs due to various misfortunes (injury, change of coach etc.) or simply through being too small or unsuited to the English game and try to give them a second chance.

Because the local league side was going bankrupt last season they've reached an arrangement where they now field entirely players from this academy. They're top of their league and have had a lot of interest in their players.

If Tristan Plummer wanted a career in football he might be well suited to something like that. Sounds like he doesn't though.

The game is littered with players like that, it is such a fine line between making the big time and playing for smaller 'recreational' teams.

Matt Hale played for Longwell Green for a bit, although he is also a very good coach (UEFA Pro I think).

He plays for Yate town now im almost certain.

Have you known him 10 years quite close?

No.

Quite close? Nice one.

I'm sure my brother has been mates with him on Facebook for a few years, must also be 'quite close'.

No one would turn down a 'chance' to make big bucks even if he wouldn't get that far in football. He either doesn't have balls or he isn't the sharpest tool (just given up).

Settle down? Okay.

Archived