IGNORED

Gj To Be Sacked Tonight?

Cardy

Peterboro 4 down at half time. Can't see Mr Fry putting up with that especially after the Brighton reslt the other week. These types of score seem to follow GJ around - maybe he has lost another dressing room already with his old fashioned techniques.

Oh and there's a possibility that Mr Trollope will be following him!

Peterboro 4 down at half time. Can't see Mr Fry putting up with that especially after the Brighton reslt the other week. These types of score seem to follow GJ around - maybe he has lost another dressing room already with his old fashioned techniques.

Oh and there's a possibility that Mr Trollope will be following him!

hope not they were 4th before start of today....seems ridiculuous that he should get sacked so early in the season with his team there or there abouts

These types of score seem to follow GJ around - maybe he has lost another dressing room already with his old fashioned techniques.

Yeah mate - remind me what GJ's win ratio was at AG again - better than any other manager in living memory wasn't it? Those old-fashioned techniques - were those the ones he used to get us promoted from League One and within 90mins of the Premier League? Thought so.

I find it hilarious that the hard core anti GJ brigade really are concerned about whether or not he keeps his job at Peterborough, could it be that they have just worked out that with our very precarious position and the fact we could get relegated and Peterborough could get promoted might not fit with their new found patience and make them and us look silly?

Football is entertainmnt

I find it hilarious that the hard core anti GJ brigade really are concerned about whether or not he keeps his job at Peterborough, could it be that they have just worked out that with our very precarious position and the fact we could get relegated and Peterborough could get promoted might not fit with their new found patience and make them and us look silly?

Football is all about entertainment.

The refreshing thing with Millen is that he gives youth a fair chance. Keep up the good work!

Football is entertainmnt

The refreshing thing with Millen is that he gives youth a fair chance. Keep up the good work!

Are you on drugs?, you seem to be happy to be sacrificed by Peterborough at the Alter of entertainment, well I hope not.

KM gives youth a chance, oh yes as long as they come from Premier League clubs and not owned by us (and never will) after playing Ribiero last season, he has played him 3 times this, oh yes and not forgetting Mr Nyatanga who is owned by us and is young but slagged off by you. So where is this youth you speak of?

Football is entertainmnt

You normally post good sense Tommy - and you're so right that football is all about entertainment. But if you'd have watched our last home match you'd have wept. For a brief period in the Johnson years we looked as though we were going forward...well we've taken huge steps back this season. There's no entertainment in watching a club throw a season away. Promotion, Wembley, Newcastle away just over a year ago...now THAT was entertainment...

And we may be playing youngsters - but they're from another club...won't benefit us in the long run. At the moment they're here to help us avoid relegation. Today our youngster is sitting in the stands watching some Prem has-been throw the points away...

I'd love Keith to succeed. But this season has been anything but refreshing so far...one of the worst in memory.

Are you on drugs?, you seem to be happy to be sacrificed by Peterborough at the Alter of entertainment, well I hope not.

KM gives youth a chance, oh yes as long as they come from Premier League clubs and not owned by us (and never will) after playing Ribiero last season, he has played him 3 times this, oh yes and not forgetting Mr Nyatanga who is owned by us and is young but slagged off by you. So where is this youth you speak of?

I'm' not the one on drugs. Don't care a shit about GJ and his made table.

You normally post good sense Tommy - and you're so right that football is all about entertainment. But if you'd have watched our last home match you'd have wept. For a brief period in the Johnson years we looked as though we were going forward...well we've taken huge steps back this season. There's no entertainment in watching a club throw a season away. Promotion, Wembley, Newcastle away just over a year ago...now THAT was entertainment...

level.

And we may be playing youngsters - but they're from another club...won't benefit us in the long run. At the moment they're here to help us avoid relegation. Today our youngster is sitting in the stands watching some Prem has-been throw the points away...

I'd love Keith to succeed. But this season has been anything but refreshing so far...one of the worst in memory.

Somtimes the train only stops once. 97/98 was that odd season. Great indeed and so very close..

In hindsight we sticked to that team for to long as Newcastle away showed - we could have lost 0-4 without complaints.

Rose and Caulker might come from a prem. club but they are hardly established at that level. Still they were given the chance at a criticial time.

Somtimes the train only stops once. 97/98 was that odd season. Great indeed and so very close..

In hindsight we sticked to that team for to long as Newcastle away showed - we could have lost 0-4 without complaints.

Rose and Caulker might come from a prem. club but they are hardly established at that level. Still they were given the chance at a criticial time.

We did stick with the team that got us to Wembley for too long - I agree. I had great hopes that when Hartley and Sno joined us we'd move forward last season. And of course it ended in disappointment. But this season is SO much worse...

We did stick with the team that got us to Wembley for too long - I agree. I had great hopes that when Hartley and Sno joined us we'd move forward last season. And of course it ended in disappointment. But this season is SO much worse...

We did the right thing with bringing on qualtiy. If only a couple more of the players in the squad had been footballers things might have been very different.

Actually I shouldnt think the VAST majority of City fans give a flying one, bar those with entrenched and blind views one way or other. this is a Bristol city forum, not a Peterboro, or GJ forum. We have moved on since.

I can't imagine many City fans give a hoot - you're right...

...but sadly we've not moved on since - we've moved back...

Archived