IGNORED

Gj To Be Sacked Tonight?

Cardy

I couldn't give two flying flips about an ex-city manager or the team he nows manages.

Really? Gary was one of only three really successful managers at AG in most of our lifetimes - Terry Cooper and Dicksy being the others.

Would you post on a thread about TC or Alan Dicks that you 'couldn't give two flying flips' about them? I really hope not.

Somtimes the train only stops once. 97/98 was that odd season. Great indeed and so very close..

In hindsight we sticked to that team for to long as Newcastle away showed - we could have lost 0-4 without complaints.

Rose and Caulker might come from a prem. club but they are hardly established at that level. Still they were given the chance at a criticial time.

"and when the seagulls follow the trawler"..............................................

"and when the seagulls follow the trawler"..............................................

I have been reading between the lines of this thread, and, in association with the legal guardians of Paul the phychic octopus's estate, have drawn the following conclusion:-

The next manager of Bristol City will be one of the following:-

1) Nicky Hunt

2) Gary Johnson

3) Lee Johnson

4) Noggin-the-Nog

5) Sean O'Driscoll

:fingerscrossed:

Please.

:pray:

Let it be Lee Johnson: "he is, after all, targetting the playoffs" - in his own words.

I, for one, am almost physically excited.

:dance:

I have been reading between the lines of this thread, and, in association with the legal guardians of Paul the phychic octopus's estate, have drawn the following conclusion:-

The next manager of Bristol City will be one of the following:-

1) Nicky Hunt

2) Gary Johnson

3) Lee Johnson

4) Noggin-the-Nog

5) Sean O'Driscoll

:fingerscrossed:

Please.

:pray:

Let it be Lee Johnson: "he is, after all, targetting the playoffs" - in his own words.

I, for one, am almost physically excited.

:dance:

ranting.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Olaf the bloody Lofty would be better than that ******* pipsqueak.disapointed2se.gif

Nogbad the Bad, you hot-head.

You are not going to like this, but my mate down the pub has just texted me to let us know someone almost matching the last known description of (whisper) Noggin the Nog might have been seen either at AG this week, or failing that, at Kentucky Fried Chicken, next to AG ........

I, for one, think that after the 3-1 drubbing at Leeds Urinals on saturday, Mr Nogs appearance at the Gate this week CANNOT be considered a coincidence ........

Whilst I would be sorry to see Keith go (especially after our brave 5-match push for the play-offs), think of the players someone like Noggin the Nog could attract / pillage to Ashton Gate!!

Erm.

That usefull Danish **** that plays upfront for Asenal when he's fit....... and loads of other 'really good' Scandinavian players ....... whose names escape me.

The odds, therefore, have changed, the clear bookies favourite is now:-

3/1-on: Noggin the Nog

Evens: Lee Johnson

3/1: Sean O'Driscoll

6/1: Mr Johnson senior

10/1: Nicky Hunt (who was last seen sweeping up in KFC ....... by my mate down the pub).

If you want to know anything else, just ask.

:dancer2:

Archived