IGNORED

Clarky;s Goal

hinsleburg

excellent vision from clarky but seeing it on SSN i'm convinced he's skied it more than he wanted too.

who cares though :dancing6:

I don't, that goal made up for 89 minutes of poor football.

Reminded me a bit of Luke Wilkshire's against Tranny, although Clarky's was airborne for a while longer.

not seen it yet...

Attempting to lob a goallie to score from 35-40yards is brave in anyones book... Clarky was brave enough to try, fortune they say favours the brave & if it turns out to have been a slice... then fair play to him .... He thoroughly deserved his 'slice' of luck!

Well done Clarky!! :yahoo:

ps; if it was a ball to Pitman ... ffs Clarky wtf was that!!! :whistle2:

WHO really gives a.................

We all in years to come state "That we were there when Clarky 'lobbed' Chris Weale from 35 yards????"

HA

Loved Chris Weale's reaction when he just sat on his arse in the back of the net - A REAL "Oh its only Ray Parlour 'Lovejoy' moment...........

HA

yes. well said, mate.

he was definitely shooting i just think if he hadnt of sliced it it might not have gone in.

Exactly what I reckon.

He was definitely trying to score directly with that connection and the way he hit the ball was perfect to achieve that.

Had he hit it any other way it may well not have gone in.

In fact, looking at it that way it just accentuates what an outstanding 'hit' ( in modern commentating parlance) it really was.

Have seen it twice now on the telly (real time, not slo-mo replays). The first time my mate said, "He's shinned that!". I replied, "Yeah, probably!".

After watching the second time, I am convinced that it comes off his boot! Fair play Clarky!

:clapping:

I think he has performed a text book cross foot volley. Foot comes across the ball, it is absolute quality. No hint of a shin/slice. How they didn't make more of it I don't know, someone will though as 99 times those don't go in and it is something which won't be practiced very often. Class.

I think he has performed a text book cross foot volley. Foot comes across the ball, it is absolute quality. No hint of a shin/slice. How they didn't make more of it I don't know, someone will though as 99 times those don't go in and it is something which won't be practiced very often. Class.

Agree, the way the ball fell for him it was the only way he could make contact for the shot. My opinion was it was not off the shin and just had a good amount of spin. Great effort

WHO really gives a.................

We all in years to come state "That we were there when Clarky 'lobbed' Chris Weale from 35 yards????"

HA

Loved Chris Weale's reaction when he just sat on his arse in the back of the net - A REAL "Oh its only Ray Parlour 'Lovejoy' moment...........

HA

It was hardly a special moment. Clarkson scored a total fluke.

I laughed when it went in and Clarkson is still shit.

excellent vision from clarky but seeing it on SSN i'm convinced he's skied it more than he wanted too.

who cares though :dancing6:

Best moment for me, a kid behind us said, when Clarky came on, if he scored, he would run naked around the pitch.

His face was a picture when it went it.

3 points, not deserved, who cares.

Archived