IGNORED

Back To Square One?

Taunton_City

I think we all hate the bubble. In the grand scheme of things, it's not comparable to the struggle against apartheid, or the campaign for votes for women, but I think it is a negative thing that impacts upon our rights.

That said, this season isn't the season to change it. CCFC flying high (hope we still are by then!) means a big potential following and new years day means a lot of people on both sides would be up for it.

Progress has been made, albeit slowly, with the CCFC-BCFC game, and I for one am content with a bubble for the game at Ashton Gate.

• Admin

Sad thing is it always appeared that A&S police and BCFC were the ones trying to remove the bubble restrictions and it was Sth Wales police that were reluctant to lift the restrictions.

But appears that has taken a step backwards which is surprising, after our visits to Cardiff and Swansea passed off trouble free already earlier this season.

As always real fans lose out, by OTT restrictions !

Cardiff Bubble.

Surely could of had same deal as us??

Think Cardiff fans have come up trumps on this ocassion!!!

I mean, its new year night before hand, most would have a had a belly full of sherberts on board and now they can chill by being coached over without the threat of drink driving to worry about.

Wonder if one of the coaches would mind doing a detore past my local to pick a few of us up as well? :whistle2:

New Years Day + City on good run (hopefully keeping it going) + Cardiff near top of the league (hopefully not, but probably will be) + very big crowd = lots of trouble without the bubble. Anyone who doesn't agree with that equation didn't listen in Maths lessons at school.

• Admin

New Years Day + City on good run (hopefully keeping it going) + Cardiff near top of the league (hopefully not, but probably will be) + very big crowd = lots of trouble without the bubble. Anyone who doesn't agree with that equation didn't listen in Maths lessons at school.

So 'cause more people may attend the game, it natuarlly means that there will be an increase in the potential for trouble !

Does not take Carol Vordeman to realise that is a nonsense comment !

New Years Day + City on good run (hopefully keeping it going) + Cardiff near top of the league COULD BE /MIGHT NOT BE(hopefully not, but probably will be) + very big crowd 13000/14000 AT VERY MOST = lots of trouble without the bubble.NO ARRESTS OR ANY TROUBLE Anyone who doesn't agree with that equation didn't listen in Maths lessons at school.

Why are they advertising "ticket only" prices when they have to go on the coach? - dont make any sense?

Mind you £40 aint bad for ticket & coach - the bridge is £5+ if you drove and ticket only £25 so tenner for coach - not bad deal

How much were our coaches & tickets?

I cant remember how much I paid for my ticket (drove down)

Always going to be a bubble unless the fixture date changed...IMO

And before the bleeding hearts start going on about its not fair on them after we had restrictions relaxed a little remember that Baadiff have been allowed to come over on what they call "official" coaches for a number of visits now.........thats "official" enough to allow them to pick up in the valleys and stop at pubs enroute - I know this because I was in a pub local to me with two coachloads of them when the FA Cup postponement came through by txt back in Jan (and they were in same pub prior to league game that season) - something we were NEVER given the opportunity for in our "Bubble"s

just been to check out baadiffs OS concerning our upcoming derby with them and they are again bubbled. i thought that this season they would have to maybe fetch their tickets from Gordano services to stop the idiots coming by train, yet it seems that a total bubble is the order for the day, cant imagine that they are best pleased about it as after all we have had our last two trips to them semi restricted. will they ever lift the bubble for them?

i was in same pub fodba waiting for you , had to larf when one of the taffs said in his Aberthickas**** accent, " hey dai theres bristol in here" to which he had the reply, "cardiff 28miles, bristol 16 miles, you work it out taff" , quality probably still doing his maths now. A+S plod dont care about them till they cross the bridge so they can drink from 9am in chepstow , as long as they meet the rendezvous time. not really a bubble is it, does not say what allocation is.

at least we can drink along the river( orchard and packet )without having to engage in hand to hand with them.

not fickle at all RFG, i for one thought you might need to get your tickets from Gordano services, thus eliminating train travel for your rowdy element, that would have been the same as our arrangement at legoland stadium, alas with a 3pm KO and the apparent high threat of violence between our fans, you are like sheep on a lorry, herded in and out. looking forward to it as with the wheels slowly coming off your coal truck and our tractor picking up speed i predict we are in for a much more even game than you suggest. keith millen, manager of the month, city the form team of the division, happy days at present. :city::city::city::englandsmile4wf:

Looking at the images on Sky today, I bet students at the next protest wont have to put up with half the bollocks we've had to put up with for years. No coaches being turned back, no sectin 60's, no bubbles and no banning orders.

Why do we allow ourselves to put up with this bullshit, and even more embarresingly, why do some people think these bubble measures are acceptable?

Looking at the images on Sky today, I bet students at the next protest wont have to put up with half the bollocks we've had to put up with for years. No coaches being turned back, no sectin 60's, no bubbles and no banning orders.

Why do we allow ourselves to put up with this bullshit, and even more embarresingly, why do some people think these bubble measures are acceptable?

You're not wrong there.

If my son wants to go to Uni, we will be looking at £9K fees. It doesn't make me run around London, attacking the Police, Christmas shoppers and Royalty, defacing statues, smashing windows and then go home and complain about the police tactics (without sanction or punishment). It demos like this were subject to bubble restrictions (theoretically), no bugger would bother to show up......

Archived