IGNORED

Virus Strikes

ralphindevon

Sorry, missed that, though I did look at that post earlier.

I also see the Forest match is now Tuesday 25th Jan.

I won't start a new post on that as I'm sure it's hidden away somewhere.

Hope to come back for that one.

Did wonder about this last week when Danny Rose pulled out of the shop signing and Maynard played no part in the reserve game.

Maybe unconnected, there again if a few were under the weather at the weekend it could go some way to explaining the lacklustre performance at Hull.

Did wonder about this last week when Danny Rose pulled out of the shop signing and Maynard played no part in the reserve game.

Maybe unconnected, there again if a few were under the weather at the weekend it could go some way to explaining the lacklustre performance at Hull.

Winger, Winger, Rose is,

A pocketful of posies,

Atishoo! Atishoo!

We all fall down!

:doh:

My god we are celebrating christmas tomorrow and I will have an hung over this year as well..

Listening to Radio Bristol why does all the upper class people sound like gay? Seriously, I don't mind them and they are all good talking to but the way they speak..

Talking to some people at the BS3 I don't understand a single word on the other hand :laugh:

If you don't now you are free to find me the answer :fastasleep:

OAP's and at risk groups are always offered a jab.

Swine flu was over hyped beyond belief in this country last year, most people who weren't more or less forced to have the jab didn't take it up, and lived to tell the tale. Ended up having millions of excess vaccines.

Viruses, flus etc will always happen, we are just encouraged to worry about them more these days through daily updates on the doom laden media from superfluous government departments which hopefully will shortly be axed.

OAP's and at risk groups are always offered a jab.

Swine flu was over hyped beyond belief in this country last year, most people who weren't more or less forced to have the jab didn't take it up, and lived to tell the tale. Ended up having millions of excess vaccines.

Viruses, flus etc will always happen, we are just encouraged to worry about them more these days through daily updates on the doom laden media from superfluous government departments which hopefully will shortly be axed.

We had the same experience. People like me who took the jab (Can't take the risk only being one of a very few City fans) survived as well and one day the wolf will come for sure :gasmask:

Statistically it's sooner rather than later.

We had the same experience. People like me who took the jab (Can't take the risk only being one of a very few City fans) survived as well and one day the wolf will come for sure :gasmask:

Statistically it's sooner rather than later.

Rubbish Tommy, statistically it's later.yes.gif You've got decades of trips to the Gate to come yet.unsure.gif

You've survived to tell the tale of the wolf, and the 3 little swine, anyway.wink.gif

Archived