IGNORED

Realistic Creative Midfielder Targets

The Casual Connoisseur

I'd love to see us get Andy Reid who is available from Sunderland. However they want 500k and wages are likely to be high

500k? thats a bargin for what your getting, hes a great player at this level! wages may be high but you dont know till you ask.

Buzsaky

Harley

Howard

Rowlands

Emmanuel-Thomas (loan)

Clingan

Millijas

Just some who we may beable to sign of a decent quality.

I can see another young loanee or player looking to get match fit again coming in.

Who's going to want to join City...unless they are paying over the odds wages.

We offer a manager with no experience or history, an end of season relegation battle and the prospect of League 1 football.

We may get a midfielder from the lower leagues...can't see anymore quality signings.

We will also do well to offload any of surplus. Who's going to want them and pay the same wages?

Neil Danns looked the best player on the pitch yesterday and it was rumoured not so long ago that City were interested in him. Its also rumoured that Danns is not happy at Palace and wants away.

2+2 = 4?

I recall Gary tried getting him when he was at Birmingham before he went to Palace, I believe the problem at the time was that he didn't want to move to Bristol and we got Nick Carle instead?

Another player might be worth looking at is Michael Johnson at Man City, they are looking to shift him out, he's been out injured for 2 years and is looking to get his career back on track and is likely to be stepping down a level initally.

Worth a look maybe?

I recall Gary tried getting him when he was at Birmingham before he went to Palace, I believe the problem at the time was that he didn't want to move to Bristol and we got Nick Carle instead?

Another player might be worth looking at is Michael Johnson at Man City, they are looking to shift him out, he's been out injured for 2 years and is looking to get his career back on track and is likely to be stepping down a level initally.

Worth a look maybe?

I think the only problem with that is, us and our record of injury prone players.

Is it really worth it again?

Archived