IGNORED

Atmosphere

Rob k

For crying out loud, the only competition should be on the pitch not between which stand has the best fans bloody hell! I sat in the Dolman for 10 seasons before moving to the Eastend this year and I don't care where I sit as long as I'm watching the team I love play the game I love! We're all there for the same cause so why the tongue in cheek comments? Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd for those in the Eastend moaning about the speed of the song (whether it be fast or slow) give it a rest ... do you really think the opposition fans are going to care about how we sing? Next you'll be having a go at the person next to you for being out of tune! Rant over ... brilliant performance today YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEDS bring on QPR!

I could SEE the Baadiff supporters in the Wedlock but I couldn't HEAR them at all. The quietest visiting fans at the Gate all season IMHO

Radio Wales commented that the visitting fans were quite vocal before the game, but were stunned into silence from the 3rd minute onwards. They also mentioned the crowd was only 15 thou and 1600 of them were Cardiff supporters.

A great atmosphere and a great match. :dancing2: I particularly liked the "Can we play you every week?" coming out of the Wedlock. One thing though; I was in the Dolman, B Block near the top; why do some fans have to call Chopra a w****r? Just seems unnecessary and unsporting. :disapointed2se:

Because he is! Simplez really. :dunno:

i particularly enjoyed the singing of" 3-0 and you cant go home" sung by a group in dolman A block, and when the EE sang "take your flags and **** off home" , thought their support was shit and it was a pleasure to see them quiet, check out thier forum , some of our lot along with some jacks have been winding them up, its quality and they dont like one bit

A great atmosphere and a great match. :dancing2: I particularly liked the "Can we play you every week?" coming out of the Wedlock. One thing though; I was in the Dolman, B Block near the top; why do some fans have to call Chopra a w****r? Just seems unnecessary and unsporting. :disapointed2se:

i dont think it was a w*****r that was being sung it was born a c***t die a c***t, Chopra your a c***t, just to clear that up, although he is a w****r as well, lmfao

i particularly enjoyed the singing of" 3-0 and you cant go home" sung by a group in dolman A block, and when the EE sang "take your flags and **** off home" , thought their support was shit and it was a pleasure to see them quiet, check out thier forum , some of our lot along with some jacks have been winding them up, its quality and they dont like one bit

Have you got a link?

Yesterdays atmosphere proves it not how many you have it's what you do you with. Kaaaaaaadiff had 1600(?) and we had 800 and out sung them (obviously the early goal help) Being squeezed into the corner always bring the best out of the EE IMO and always nice to see the Williams come and play.

I love the chopra song!

Couldnt hear any of you lot in the Williams, seen you standing up, and the nice friendly gestures to the Taffs

The Chopra song was richly deserved, cant think of any clubs supporters bar thh Taffs who like him, AT THE MOMENT. might have used a different word meself, as they are useful, Chopra aint. :whistle2:

[Girl moment]

Dont get me wrong, I love singing, but can we sing the odd song without adding the C word, there are other swear words that could be added instead of that word, which I hate. Chopra is a tw*t would have been just as funny.

[end girl moment]

That word should be retained for the highest of scum so it's effect does not become devalued. Chopra is worthy of it.

[Girl moment]

Dont get me wrong, I love singing, but can we sing the odd song without adding the C word, there are other swear words that could be added instead of that word, which I hate. Chopra is a tw*t would have been just as funny.

[end girl moment]

Just don't join in. I can understand how kids can be offended/struggle to ignore it, but an adult can ignore it no worries.

Archived