IGNORED

Bbc Final Score Just Showed The Goals.

Bristol Rob

<br />I want to see the penalty incident again as no QPR player appealed for a pen and the reaction amongst the city players was 'surprised' to say the least.<br /><br />There was nothing obvious for the pen, so keep your eyes peeled when the goals are shown again later for some sort of infringement.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Just showed all four goals on SPN. The penalty was given for handball but it looked as if Orr simply headed over. Not a City hand in sight.

Cool first time finish from Pitman and thumping header from Caulker.

I want to see the penalty incident again as no QPR player appealed for a pen and the reaction amongst the city players was 'surprised' to say the least.

There was nothing obvious for the pen, so keep your eyes peeled when the goals are shown again later for some sort of infringement.

The ref clearly made the "holding" motion as an indicator for the reason behind his farce of a decision.

However in a strange way I have a niggling feeling that the penalty may have saved us a point in itself....

We were clearly holding on and QPR looked as though they may score everytime they ventured forward, we were offering nothing in their half of the field with Haynes barely breaking into a jog throughout his time on the pitch with JCR and Pitman forced to track back extremely deep.

If the penalty had not been given I have a funny feeling we would have conceded during those last 5 mins giving us no time to respond, with the clear injustice of a terrible decision we were forced to come out and be positive (by this I of course mean as well as sticking Stewart on at CF!)

Great response from the lads and JCR had a great effort saved before whipping in an awesome ball for Caulker to get his head over!

great point at a good side

bring on Boro!

COYR

Archived