IGNORED

Chris Kamara On Millen

tropicalsurfer

Nice to see some support for millen from outside the club ! Of course the proof is in the pudding and next season will say alot about milly and the way he's taking the club .

So I think those who use the words Teflon and heresy to try and offer a negative approach to the support of millen should wake up !

"I quite like this new you. Did the ghosts of christmas past, present and future visit you last year?"

No, not that spooky.

Its just that City now have a manager who is not afraid to lose and sets up his team to play attacking and entertaining football. It doesn't always work but at least he has the right attitude.

"I quite like this new you. Did the ghosts of christmas past, present and future visit you last year?"

No, not that spooky.

Its just that City now have a manager who is not afraid to lose and sets up his team to play attacking and entertaining football. It doesn't always work but at least he has the right attitude.

I agree with that. Millen sets out his team to win a game, GJ sets his out not to lose. I'm not won over yet by Millen, but the last month has shown he is desperately trying to get some entertainment on the pitch. I had lost the will to live with GJ's brand of football in the end.

No, not that spooky.

Here Alan.

Did you get a Christmas card off Gary Johnson this year? :innocent06::hug:

I agree with that. Millen sets out his team to win a game, GJ sets his out not to lose. I'm not won over yet by Millen, but the last month has shown he is desperately trying to get some entertainment on the pitch. I had lost the will to live with GJ's brand of football in the end.

those two points sum it up for me.

Either way nice too see the club get praise in the nationals for the 2nd time in a week.

You only have to compare the way Johnson's team played with 5 in midfield towards the end of a game with Millen's team with 5 in midfield towards the end of a game.

You only have to compare the way Johnson's team played with 5 in midfield towards the end of a game with Millen's team with 5 in midfield towards the end of a game.

But...

1) We concede almost no last minute goals any more.

2) We have normally got a 2 goal buffer at the gate anyway.

Well done Millen, playing with 2 wide men and finally a decent strike force. Caulker looks solid. If we can retain Caulker for another season, promotion may just be realistic next time

COYR!!!

The acid test will always be will he be as successful as GJ.

Yes in the end it was bad but I wonder how many fans during the heady days of our play off season lost the will to live?, apart from RR of course who always knew how it would all end, only 2 years too late though.

Archived