IGNORED

Micheal Jacobs

USA.Red

from spurs and northampton are two different things rob.....

I do think Millen has an eye for a player tho, he hasn't signed any dross (Rose is still a good player on his day but a typical winger even murray played 1 good game followed by 2 bad ones)

MIGHT being the key word! I agree that if he's good enough he's old enough.

Might being the key word when you say might not be good enough also haha. It's not the age thing that annoys me it's the fact that people assume he won't be good just because he's from Northampton. Now I'm not saying he will be good it's just unfair to judge a player just because they're playing at a lower level.

Might being the key word when you say might not be good enough also haha. It's not the age thing that annoys me it's the fact that people assume he won't be good just because he's from Northampton. Now I'm not saying he will be good it's just unfair to judge a player just because they're playing at a lower level.

Well yeah obviously!

I just think expecting an 18 year old to be the answer is maybe putting too much pressure on him.

Well I think he is worth the gamble. He is only 18 so I'm sure his wages won't be much and we probably won't be paying a lot for him if he is part of a swap deal with Akinde.

Wouldn't even really be a gamble, like you said, his wages won't be much and if he's involved in a swap deal with Akinde nor will the fee, we need to be signing promising young players, especially as no-one from the academy seems to be breaking through at the moment.

Archived