IGNORED

Well Play Central Midfield

Donald

Well played Sksue and Marv today.

Last couple of games we have been weak in the middle, so was nice that we were alot more solid in the middle, Skuse and Marv never the most creative midfield however sounded solid today and stopped the rot.

Good clean sheet which will help confidence.

skuse and Marv to start next Saturday for me without doubt, unless someone else comes in.

Well done all.

Last couple of games we have been weak in the middle, so was nice that we were alot more solid in the middle, Skuse and Marv never the most creative midfield however sounded solid today and stopped the rot.

skuse and Marv to start next Saturday for me without doubt, unless someone else comes in.

Well done all.

Agreed, well played, but I do think it emphasizes how much we miss a midfield general. With City, it's either all out attack when we can't defend for toffee, or we play a defensive game where we don't create much.

Well done all.

awaiting petey1975bellends hilarious coments btw good points

Well done all.

If it's the best we have then we have to go with it.

We need to hope Albert and A.N.Onymous on the left of mifield start coming back into form or we could possibly be up for drawing every game from now until the end of season. A point away is decent enough off the back of two shambolic home performances though.

Another chance to have a dig at LJ.

Did you create a thread when LJ played and scored in the 3 nil win against Cardiff?

I very much doubt it fella, trouble is they watch to much premeirship football and forget players play in the championship becuase they haven't the overall game. But in LJ he is our best chance to get a ball forward.

Yeh, they held the midfield and offered some much needed protection to the defence but lacked much penetration going forward. Niether Elliot or Skuse have the freedom to run at the opposition back four to try and create problems and the lack of chances, not only today but in previous games highlights once again how desperately City a creative midfielder.

That said, happy with the draw and not conceding for a change.

Agreed, well played, but I do think it emphasizes how much we miss a midfield general. With City, it's either all out attack when we can't defend for toffee, or we play a defensive game where we don't create much.

You sum it up perfectly, i'm not one to panic but please can we bring in some creativity this week.

We have all known we need it since before the season started.

If we dont ,then lets see Gavin Williams at least on the bench.

Um what exactly did we create ? All i kept hearing was the same as palace, kept giving the ball away. Think we have to face facts, because we haven't added quality in the right areas over the last couple of years we're a poor side now. Stepping up performances for the big games have papered the cracks. However, we got what we got so have to get on with it and pray we stay up and have a clear out in the summer.

I very much doubt it fella, trouble is they watch to much premeirship football and forget players play in the championship becuase they haven't the overall game. But in LJ he is our best chance to get a ball forward.

ha ha petey bin snifing mummies guest again prehaps u should go to the gate now and then and actually ull be able to post about something different out of interest what was ur last game????

Exactly The forward ball is the only thing missing from skuse's game, as many manager past and present have said, the lad could play in the prem one day

Oh whoopie doo I forgot it was down to Skuse that we got a clean sheet not the fact that Stewart, Carey, Caulker and Fontaine were outstanding.

What a joke post!!!

Not just skuse, but Marv and skuse.

On the last few gsmes we have been weak in the middle, today we didn't concede, that was down to an improved defence and midfield performance, it does make a difference when you have a team full of committed players

You sum it up perfectly, i'm not one to panic but please can we bring in some creativity this week.

We have all known we need it since before the season started.

If we dont ,then lets see Gavin Williams at least on the bench.

totally agree

i presume williams isnt even in contention for a recall though as surely we would done it already

granted hes not he hardest worker but he does have some class and is comfotable in possesion, marv could pick up his share of the tackling anyway, thats what he does best

Well done all.

From what I just listened to on Player I'd have said it was pretty hard to judge how our central midfield played against a dire team...wouldn't mind hearing from someone at the game before everyone gets excited......a point a game will probably be enough to keep us up. Won't do much to raise the spirits though.

Not just skuse, but Marv and skuse.

On the last few gsmes we have been weak in the middle, today we didn't concede, that was down to an improved defence and midfield performance, it does make a difference when you have a team full of committed players

Whilst I hate doing these sort of post I will.

Out of the 11 matches we've lost in the league, what do these 9 have in common?

Millwall Home

Watford Home

Covvie Home

Norwich Home

Cardiff Away

Hull Away

Reading Away

Ipswich Away

Pompey Away

Yeap. LJ didn't start.

Now I'm not for a second suggesting we lost because of that fact (although I'm sure some would if it was the other way round) but it makes these threads all the more stupid and an obvious bash at LJ when they come along. Why the **** can't people support the players when they are still at the club.

Our best chance to get foward is to win the ball in midfield via skuse or elliot and then get the ball to the feet of our wingers or a forward. Lee Johnson is our best chance of getting mauled in midfield and getting beat 4-0 every three or four games. He is a footballer because his daddy did well for Yeovil and for us.

Well done all.

Well they might have if we hadn't got thumped by Sheff W!

No game next saturday, but I take your point. But they aren't going to be very creative are they, and that's what we are crying out for.

i'm interested to know why so many forum members find it ok to slag LJ off at any opportunity, but any criticism of Skuse is somehow disloyal, the amount of posters who keep saying 'get behind the team' in one breath and the slag LJ off in the next is astounding, I don't get it. One member today claimed that he supported every player wearing the shirt and then in the next sentence said "When we finally find a club stupid enough to take Lee Johnson and bring in a creative midfielder".

To set the record straight I know LJ is not the answer and the more importantly the fact is Millen obviously thinks the same as he only ever plays LJ when he has no other choices (when Skuse is injured or playing at full back), but it has to be recognised that the pairing of Skuse and Elliott have only played in 2 winning games all season.

Now I'm not for a second suggesting we lost because of that fact (although I'm sure some would if it was the other way round) but it makes these threads all the more stupid and an obvious bash at LJ when they come along. Why the **** can't people support the players when they are still at the club.

Post is nothing to do with LJ, but purely a relation against scum who will hammer a player personally and professionally before the game has even kicked off.

Simply a case that I'm sick to the back teeth some so called fans of this club, who will constantly attack a player time and time again.

Post is nothing to do with LJ, but purely a relation against scum who will hammer a player personally and professionally before the game has even kicked off.

Simply a case that I'm sick to the back teeth some so called fans of this club, who will constantly attack a player time and time again.

What like the abuse that LJ takes in the way you describe.

i'm interested to know why so many forum members find it ok to slag LJ off at any opportunity, but any criticism of Skuse is somehow disloyal, the amount of posters who keep saying 'get behind the team' in one breath and the slag LJ off in the next is astounding, I don't get it. One member today claimed that he supported every player wearing the shirt and then in the next sentence said "When we finally find a club stupid enough to take Lee Johnson and bring in a creative midfielder".

To set the record straight I know LJ is not the answer and the more importantly the fact is Millen obviously thinks the same as he only ever plays LJ when he has no other choices (when Skuse is injured or playing at full back), but it has to be recognised that the pairing of Skuse and Elliott have only played in 2 winning games all season.

well for the same reason some forum members find it ok to slag of cole skuse at any given opportunity ,certain posters on this forum seem to love start the cs/lj bashing threads befor a ball has been kicked which leads to the siding of whist player individual forum members prefer ,we all no the member in question because thats all he ever posts about, you have only got to go back through his old posts and every post is re cole skuse hes shit hes the golden boy etc the blokes a complete tool and has little knowledge of anything unless its cs related

Archived