IGNORED

Forest Match Thread.

BCFC Jordan

I'm a normal fan as you put it but I was also there that day and how i recall that day is completley different to you? Were you really there because if you were then how did you miss about 50 forest coming towards the away fans with all sorts of weapons?

Got to admit that is how i remember it, before the game walked past that so called wine bar with my 10 year old daughter and we both got jossled by their non existant hoolie element.

needless to say my daughter was scared.

Scum the lot of them.

Forest don't sound very good at all.

James only had 2 saves to make, neither very difficult.

Hopefully KM will be a little bit more adventurous 2nd half, I'm beginning to think in terms of an unlikely 3 points rather than a 4-0 defeat.

Yes he's doing a good job but he needs to keep his mouth shut a bit more

That's not going to happen unfortunately, even in the unlikely event he wanted to.

The media absolutely love Hollowhead and seem to be under the mistaken impression that everybody else does too.

I said it before and i'll say it again Elliot is not good enough.Is his name Elliot or Elliot gives the ball away.

i think if you stick him in with a more creative player he is ok though as he doesnt need to play any ambitious passes

he wins some tackles that he has absolutely no right to which is one thing i have always liked about him

Archived