IGNORED

Evander Sno!

Dolman Block B

Wow! That's really what our turgid, predictable and 20-passes- too-many counter-attacks need. A midfielder with all the pace of a sloth on mogadon.... :disapointed2se:

This statement is based on what? His Fifa pace rating??

See my above post... The 2 games I refer too are also 2 games in which he scored... And you guessed it they were both from counter attacks...

Next barrell??

Fabulous, he scored in counter attacks in two games. He also slowed down the attack and lost possession in many, many, many more.

Played out of position frequently? Yes. But TBH apart from the odd bit of flair footwork, he didn't impress me - and Celtic fans, who had longer to form an opinion, seem to think the same.

See my above post... The 2 games I refer too are also 2 games in which he scored... And you guessed it they were both from counter attacks...

Next barrell??

I'm not questionin how he played against Ajex but that was a pre season friendly not a competative league game. That leaves 1 good performance in the best part of a season on that ratio bring back Trundle.

Nothing against the guy but he left cause he couldn't get in the team he's since had a heart attack and has yet to play competatively in Holland. You think he will be the answer to our problems.

The best I saw Sno play was away at Leicester when we won 3-0. If I recall, he played just behind the two strikers and was fantastic all game......he scored also.

Do we need an attacking midfielder?.......Yes

Are his heart problems a problem?.........Yes

I would still see if we could get him on a loan till the end of the season.

Next barrell??

not quite fifa but according to FM 2007/8

pace=80

acceleration=79

which isnt too bad really.

Fabulous, he scored in counter attacks in two games. He also slowed down the attack and lost possession in many, many, many more.

Played out of position frequently? Yes. But TBH apart from the odd bit of flair footwork, he didn't impress me - and Celtic fans, who had longer to form an opinion, seem to think the same.

He may not of been amazing in every game but was still a cut above everyone else. If we had better finishers he would of had alot of assists.

Celtic had him as a inconsistant 18 year old? Who still managed to get MOM against Man Utd and AC Milan in the champions league. His ability is not in doubt.

Im sure if we built our team around him he would have a similar impact to that of Charlie Adam at Blackpool.

Dont think we'll get him for a second though.

Archived