IGNORED

Totally Outplayed,outfought, Out Sung, Out Motivated

MC Risk

Cant see where the next goal is coming from......bar 10 mins start of the 2nd half it looked like a training game for Swansea....we look totally not motivated or interested and bar Caulker and adamoh are bereft of any skill......please no one say that millen is doing a good job because i dont think he has a clue....

seriously the 2nd goal was a farce i swear pratley nutmegged someone on the edge of the box!!! he also fell on his arse in the 2nd half under pressure but was still allowed to get up and retain posession.....

Please please please can i never see campbell-ryce on a pitch again because as a winger he shows no signs of ever contributing to the game (assists/goals/crosses)

oh sorry keogh did show some nice touches

Totally awful

Cant see where the next goal is coming from......bar 10 mins start of the 2nd half it looked like a training game for Swansea....we look totally not motivated or interested and bar Caulker and adamoh are bereft of any skill......please no one say that millen is doing a good job because i dont think he has a clue....

seriously the 2nd goal was a farce i swear pratley nutmegged someone on the edge of the box!!! he also fell on his arse in the 2nd half under pressure but was still allowed to get up and retain posession.....

Please please please can i never see campbell-ryce on a pitch again because as a winger he shows no signs of ever contributing to the game (assists/goals/crosses)

oh sorry keogh did show some nice touches

Totally awful

Quite. But weren't some arguing we didn't need a left winger because we had him?:innocent06:

''centre midfielder and left back are priority''

so we RELEASE a centre midfielder and buy ANOTHER winger and striker?!?! Completely stupid. Does he honestly think we'll get through this mess playing an unfit striker upfront, 4 centre backs across the back, and a midfield full of players who can't pass the ball 5 yards?! But it's ok, we'll either play Woolford in centre midfield or go into the loan market to sort it out. If we didn't have Caulker or James we would be truly f*cked. WHY did Lansdown give him 3 and a half years?! Should have said ok have a few games, and i'll get some new managers down to ask if they want to take over with you as number 2 again. Instead, he panics and gives him the job with 1 league game played, and it leaves us with a few months left for us to try and stay up with luck, or go down. If Millen is here at the end of the season, we won't be in the championship. This club has so much potential it's stupid, but we're being led out each week which someone who has no experience at lower level, has been a number 2 his whole career, yet he's been given a job at a high expecting championship club. Blaming Coppell should've ended ages ago, Millen has been in charge more than long enough to sort this out.

Quite. But weren't some arguing we didn't need a left winger because we had him?:innocent06:

Seriously you joking me....there are people on here who actually consider him a decent winger.??.......the bloke is a joke, only scored 1 goal in a year and i can probably count on one hand the ammount of assists he has created in that time as well

And don't get me started on Mr don't I look great in my new lime green boots but run round like a headless chicken, NO first touch, 2nd or 3rd for that matter, (Elliott). I've seen more talent in the u12s.

Don't give me he works hard, cos I work hard but I don't pretend to be a professional footballer... makes me sick!

Lets give Swansea some credit. They were very composed and played us off the park. They would have beaten most Championship teams tonight.

City had no answer and apart from a 10 spell at the start of the second half looked very out of their depth. A huge gulf in class was obvious to everyone.

JCR was an utter disgrace. Never tracked back,terrible going forward. He was not alone either. Marv and Johnson were turned inside out but after a bollocking came out second half flying into tackles and chasing down. Lee even won a few headers. Why the **** weren't we doing that first half. One thing you don't do with a side as good as them is give them time on the ball but we stood off, let them turn,to much time to pick their passes. Their movement off the ball was superb and far to good for our static midfield. VERY worrying indeed.

Lets give Swansea some credit. They were very composed and played us off the park. They would have beaten most Championship teams tonight.

City had no answer and apart from a 10 spell at the start of the second half looked very out of their depth. A huge gulf in class was obvious to everyone.

Indeed, but this is the side who we were the first to beat at their ground, and we doubled their goals conceded doing so. We were the home team, and should have made them work for the victory

give the opposition credit? I can remember when the opposition playing well was just an excuse....

Archived