IGNORED

Sack Millen Now Or Wait ?

neilos

Sack (change jobs) Millen now or wait  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wait.... I think KM can keep us up and results between now and the end of the season should determine what needs to be done for next season.

In my opinion if he can get the boys playing well, keeping stability at the club gives us the best chance of competing next season. A new manager (unless it is a top top manager) will just be starting over again with every chance of another season struggling. Stability is key!

Braced for a relegation battle... Massive game against Preston... Aaaaagh

You Redz

Knee-Jerk reactions can ruin any team....I really believe we should stick with millen !! he deserves to be given a chance, remember it wasnt long ago we were on a great run of form & beat cardiff 3-0 !!......Thank you SL for not being one of these instant sucess is the only option chairmans, he understands you cant win a leauge in a game but over a few seasons !! stick with millen :)

It's too late to change now. A new manager wouldn't have time to impose his mark on the team - and actually could even make things worse (hard though that is to imagine).

Lansdown should be looking now at who he might bring in to replace Milly though and an orderly transition of power should take place at the end of the season, with an incoming manager who has watched the clubs' last games (rather than sodded off on holiday) and arranged a decent pre-season for the side.

A new manager wouldn't have time to impose his mark on the team

Agree with this, but often a new manager will have a 'honeymoon period' of good results due to his arrival instilling a fresh face, fresh ideas and a general 'feelgood factor' amongst players that have gone stale or lost belief in the previous incumbent.

A well known saying is 'A change is as good as a rest'. These players seem to need a rest from Millen.

A new manager's 'honeymoon period' is the only way I can see these players stringing the few wins we need together between now and the end of the season.

i think next 3 games should decide.

if no improvement, he should go, and the question of who takes over in a way is not important short term,as things cant get any worse.

he has ben unlucky with injurys, but some of the performances and formations have been odd to say the least.

shame,but no sentement in football.:unsure:

if you think we're currently ok then we will have to disagree. I would say we are in huge trouble and need a hell of a turn around to stay up.

Our best 2 strikers out injured plus various other players,why bring in an unemployed manager whose failed somewhere else.

To quote the obvious, the seasons 46 games, nothings decided after 28 games.

Let's wait and see.

Our best 2 strikers out injured plus various other players,why bring in an unemployed manager whose failed somewhere else.

Let's wait and see.

Chris Hughton has not failed anywhere.

Let's wait and see.

not quite sure why your telling me. Nowhere have I said Millen should be sacked.

Archived