IGNORED

Leicester...£20 Ticket + Pie And Pint.

spudski

Nice offer by Leicester for their fans on Friday. Shame it doesn't apply to us as well.

Can see us getting a right thumping up there.

But on the other hand, the way this season is panning out, We'll probably get a win and KM will be lauded as a tactical genius by getting one over on Erikson. You can see it happening.

Personally, i can see it being our biggest defeat of the season. Hope i'm proved wrong.

I thought there were pricing rules whereby away pricing had to match that on offer to the home fans?... (maybe pie/pint not applicable) but seat price.

(ie:refunds from Preston a couple of seasons ago)

No doubt rules have probably changed since then & I'm not upto date. :dunno:. (you'd think they'd at least give visiting fans a bag of crisps though eh?. ;) )

It's a local promotion under FL Rule 32.2.11 "Discounts or special promotions (in each case for one match only) made available to supporters of the Home Club must also be made available on a similar basis to visiting supporters provided always that each Club shall be permitted to designate four (4) Matches per Season as 'local promotion' Matches where this Regulation shall be deemed not to apply.Clubs shall notify the Executive of the Matches so designated as and when they are designated"

Archived