IGNORED

New Left Back On His Way

DANRPDAN

No will not be able to play tomorrow but could well be able to play at the weekend, it's a done deal!

we may well be looking at signing him but the minute you say done deal your asking for trouble.

if it was a done deal it would be on the official website. football transfers are never ever done deals untill the player puts pen to paper.

we may well be looking at signing him but the minute you say done deal your asking for trouble.

if it was a done deal it would be on the official website. football transfers are never ever done deals untill the player puts pen to paper.

Very good point on your part, I have not posted for about a year now but this will go through and he is a good player so well done to the club for acting so fast!!

Been on loan at Palace before xmas, was shocking, fallen out of favour with Billy Davies possibly

Only played 25 games in 3 seasons, and is injury prone.

Not inspired, but if true will see what can bring as long as can stay fit for more than 6 secs

only played 25 games in 3 seasons but was player of the year in 2010!!!!! how many games did he play last season exactly to win player of the season.........

i agree not inspired at all

hehehe, its a shame you're apparently not ITK anymore as you could confirm if this was true or not. you could be very frustrating at times though

I am a totally normal run of the mill fan and a twist of fate meant that I was hearing all sorts of stuff. To begin with, I just use to sit on my hands and keep my gob shut. But slowly, I started to try and put a few bits and bobs on here very discreetly but I never, ever started a thread shouting from the roof tops saying that we were signing x or y.

Archived