IGNORED

When The Red Red Robin Comes Bob Bob Bobbin Along

Keith_Lemon

ELFMUD

I ASSUME YOU MUST BE THE PRE-MATCH AND HALF TIME PRESENTER AT AG.

Half right.... David Lloyd is the official PA Announcer who does all the stuff on the pitch pre-match and at half time. Im sat in the booth at the back of the Williams stand playing the music. Im also the voice that you hear during the game (annoucing goals, subs, extra minutes etc) and also read out the half time scores!

Excluding the teams entrance music, I find the music too loud. Gets right on my wick. I am not at a disco, I am at a football match. I'm not saying don't have music, just turn it down a bit.

Totally agree, if we must have music make it in the background so that we can have our football related discussions with the fans around us without having to shout and bawl or strain our ears. Like BNER said when we want music that loud we will go to the disco!

One of my worst City moments ever!! After hearing Stoke belt out 'Delilah', then they played that for us, after giving it a big build up too!

Half the stadium went silent and only joined in with the chorus. I'm sure the Stoke fans felt a little bit sorry for us right then too!

I think the club learned a lesson that day!

Along with "always play to the whistle" yes.gif

I remember that...what was that all about? Was there ever an answer as to why?

The day was all about Sjoke,the songs before the game,and the joke of a goal to give Sjoke a 2-1 lead.The legendary Stan Matthews had died not long before the game,so the whole day revolved around them.

Half right.... David Lloyd is the official PA Announcer who does all the stuff on the pitch pre-match and at half time. Im sat in the booth at the back of the Williams stand playing the music. Im also the voice that you hear during the game (annoucing goals, subs, extra minutes etc) and also read out the half time scores!

Elfmud - i hope you dont do the electronic scoreboard!

For the fact that the score is usually the wrong way round i assume an opposition YTS trainee is allowed to operate it match days!

Archived