IGNORED

Qpr

Ryan_BCFC

cockney tossers. Warbob, what a ******, QPHa Ha fan of my acquaitance reckons they'll ditch the **** when they get promoted, cos he aint good enough to manage in the Prem, would ******* laugh if that happened..............

can the sheepshaggers get done for impersonation of a football club? Specially one that keeps financiaal records and pays bills............

He did ok with Sheff Utd- 38 pts in most seasons is enough to stay up and they would have done had their form not collapsed massively at the end. This is an objective assessment IMO, putting personal views on Warnock aside- he is a decent manager.

Ironic that. Sheff U only got relegated from the Prem because West Ham had Carlos Tevez playing for them despite belonging to a third party. The prem didn't deduct WHU points as they feared a legal suit by the Hammers and thought they'd get relegated anyway.

As for Warnock himself, when he moved from Palace to QPr he stated in a TV interview he does not have the stomach for a relegation battle.

I read a different article (cannot find it now), that suggests Cardiff may also be guilty of the same thing..........!

Does this come under the Football league's jurisdiction or the FA's? Hopefully the former otherwise the problem could be that Cardiff come under the welsh FA, who, as we already know will bend over backwards for Cardiff.

I read a different article (cannot find it now), that suggests Cardiff may also be guilty of the same thing..........!

My link was saying just that I think , the point being that if Cardiff have a mortgage that gives a third party rights to all their transfer income that third party effectively owns their players. Third party ownership is not allowed. Funny, I thought they were financially sound and the Malaysians were putting millions in. :innocent06:

Ironic that. Sheff U only got relegated from the Prem because West Ham had Carlos Tevez playing for them despite belonging to a third party. The prem didn't deduct WHU points as they feared a legal suit by the Hammers and thought they'd get relegated anyway.

As for Warnock himself, when he moved from Palace to QPr he stated in a TV interview he does not have the stomach for a relegation battle.

Beat me to it with regards to the West Ham vs Sheff Utd saga.

Archived