IGNORED

Beat Norwich And.....

prankerd

Beat Norwich on Monday and yes it's 10pts, and that's not impossible. I genuinely think if we win 9 or 10 of our remaining 10, leaving us on 74 or 77 points we will make the playoffs. But I hope that doesn't happen as this team would not be good enough to go up, and we would be better finishing 9th or 10th and having a good squad to build on next season and aim at promotion next year.

Agree with katchina , we've got a great chance of an exciting season next season in the championship. Not that I would moan if we made the play offs this season but to go up to the prem with a team good enough is fundamental in staying in the prem! The current squad has a fantastic foundation and with the right signings we can mount a very good challenge NEXT season!

Jusify no chance of course there is a chance ,not a realistic chance agreed but a chance never the less

So, then, With that argument the phrase "No chance" is null and void as there is a "chance" that a Car will fly off the dual carriage way behind my house and land in my living room this evening....

I'll justify No chance by betting £500 that we will not win all our remaining games or get the playoffs... There is no chance of it happening.

So, then, With that argument the phrase "No chance" is null and void as there is a "chance" that a Car will fly off the dual carriage way behind my house and land in my living room this evening....

I'll justify No chance by betting £500 that we will not win all our remaining games or get the playoffs... There is no chance of it happening.

Not another £500 bet thread! :shocking:

What I like about this thread is we are talking about moving forward rather than avoiding relegation and having to read thinly veiled potshots at the chairman and the manager.

Yes it is extremely unlikely that it can be done, however if the thought of it brings a glimmer of an attitude change and a few more bums on seats with passion then dream on!!

I would also like to point out that City jointly hold the record for succesive wins of 14 with Man U PNE and Arsenal, so for the record I can point out that it can and has happend to us....Dream On and on!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England

Beat Norwich on Monday and yes it's 10pts, and that's not impossible. I genuinely think if we win 9 or 10 of our remaining 10, leaving us on 74 or 77 points we will make the playoffs. But I hope that doesn't happen as this team would not be good enough to go up, and we would be better finishing 9th or 10th and having a good squad to build on next season and aim at promotion next year.

That argument always makes me scoff. The one that goes there's a bad time to get promoted.

All irrelevant of course as we won't make the playoffs

What I like about this thread is we are talking about moving forward rather than avoiding relegation and having to read thinly veiled potshots at the chairman and the manager.

Yes it is extremely unlikely that it can be done, however if the thought of it brings a glimmer of an attitude change and a few more bums on seats with passion then dream on!!

I would also like to point out that City jointly hold the record for succesive wins of 14 with Man U PNE and Arsenal, so for the record I can point out that it can and has happend to us....Dream On and on!

http://en.wikipedia....ords_in_England

Think we had eleven straight wins in the 2003/04 season as well.

what is up with all this negative crap just treat every game as a cup game and go with the flow!! if we end up picking up an unbeaten run then why cant we think about a top 6 finishfingerscrossed.gif

after the season we have had why cant we get behind the team and enjoy the rest of the season with some optimismenglandsmile4wf.gif

what is up with all this negative crap just treat every game as a cup game and go with the flow!! if we end up picking up an unbeaten run then why cant we think about a top 6 finishfingerscrossed.gif

after the season we have had why cant we get behind the team and enjoy the rest of the season with some optimismenglandsmile4wf.gif

Who's being negative?

We're showing promise and I'm really confident about next season... But to suggest we have even the faintest glimmer of the playoffs is fantasy bordering on delusion.

I've said all along, us for the playoffs- rank outsiders. However that doesn't mean we shouldn't give it a real good go.

After the weekend of the Leicester loss, we were 18 pts off 6th. We win on Monday and that gap i down to 10, the gap cut by nearly 50%.

Also, potentially significantly, Forest's next 6 games are vs sides in the top 10, then us away. Could that latter game yet be of some significance, coming in the 3rd last game of the season as it does?

Should we go for it? Of course we should, because every game we should be looking to win.

Will we get it? Probably not - but it would be nice to keep our season (mathematically) alive for as long as possible, at the top end of the table, not the bottom

Archived