IGNORED

Why Has My Topic Been Deleted ?

GJS_Cider_Army

I'm asking how you know if I do or dont.

So tell me. How do you know?

No, I'm very plainly asking you whether you do or not.

Do you know, or do you not know, for a fact, that it was bollocks?

Stop prevaricating - what is your answer?

No, I'm very plainly asking you whether you do or not.

Do you know, or do you not know, for a fact, that it was bollocks?

Stop prevaricating - what is your answer?

now now no getting grumpy because you cant answer.

you said "you haven't got the faintest clue whether it was bollocks or not." you werent asking anything you were making a statment.

you seem very sure of yourself. So I ask again. How do you know?

to help you your answer should start "I know because..." or should say "I don't".

in your own time.

It was an accidental deletion, draw a line under it, move on.

The only things that should be removed from the forum are excessively insulting comments or libellous ones.

If you start deleting comments based on truth, or interpretation of truth, you take away one of the main reasons people use this forum, and you'd also have probably removed the original 'David James to sign' thread which illustrates perfectly why you cant make decisions based on such.

now now no getting grumpy because you cant answer.

you said "you haven't got the faintest clue whether it was bollocks or not." you werent asking anything you were making a statment.

you seem very sure of yourself. So I ask again. How do you know?

to help you your answer should start "I know because..." or should say "I don't".

in your own time.

I've asked you very straight questions, but evidently you are determined not to answer them.

You've said nothing at all to indicate you have the faintest idea whether it was bollocks or not.

Really no point continuing this one.marrigold.gif

I've asked you very straight questions, but evidently you are determined not to answer them.

You've said nothing at all to indicate you have the faintest idea whether it was bollocks or not.

Really no point continuing this one.marrigold.gif

yeah, you dont know.

apology accepted.

My mum said this..your mum said that... My Dad's bigger than your Dad...It's my ball, i'm captain and number 9...God there are some ass wipes on here...Get a frigginlife some of you...pathetic one upmanship on a friggin forum... :disapointed2se: Talk about got no life.

So how do admin decide if a thread is BOLLOCKS or not BOLLOCKS is there a guideline on BOLLOCKS treads?

If there is no BOLLOCKS guideline then is the BOLLOCKYNESS of a thread down to the individual to decide whether it is just a little BOLLOCKY or MEGABOLLOCKS?

Are there 2 Toms? I thought our Tom swore never to return....?

I have reverted to where I once was many years ago, a mere member. Pun probably included.

All I want to know is; Is this really the real Tom? How do we know he's not talking bollocks!

Tom do you have a source to prove your identity? :dancing6:

This is supposed to a be a forum and we live in a country of free speech (thank god given all the other crap going on in the world) but why is it that so many people on here are so far up their own arse? I have supported City for 30 years and used this forum for nearly 10 years but have never known so many so self obsessed egos and opinions. A very sad state of affairs for a group of people with the same common interest.

• Admin

Thread still not restored.

really poor moderating ,really really poor.

Taken from Forum Rules:

Complaints

If a member has a complaint against another member/moderator/admin, or a post/thread, the contact a member of the admin team via e-mail or PM. Complaints made public on the forum will be removed. Failure to do so in the correct manner may result in you receiving a warning.

Really poor forum membership, really really poor.

If you want to criticise, read the rules, that you indicated you did, when you signed up to the forum.

As I happens, I've just got home and was going to reinstate the thread, now, I'm not. Feel free to repost though.

Archived