IGNORED

Skuse

old_eastender

Certainly useful to have on the bench. For the very few slating those against him, you appear to be in the minority.

I'm not having a go for the sake of it, heck, I'm not even having a go, but I know what I see, and Skuse is an average player

yea average players are fine with me, because after all were ur average club so lets weed out the below average players n will b fine starting with lj because what ever way u dress it up hes beyond piss poor

good idea lets change the manager to

I suppose you think everything is ok in the middle of the park? Lets face it Marv cant pass, his first touch is dreadful and to command a place because he gets us 5 goals a season is ridiculous. Johnson is far too slow and knowhere near physical enough. Skuse is too lightweight and offers very little in passing ability. There are some good players here but there are issues to be resolved in the summer at full back, center mid and center half. This means getting rid of dead wood

I suppose you think everything is ok in the middle of the park? Lets face it Marv cant pass, his first touch is dreadful and to command a place because he gets us 5 goals a season is ridiculous. Johnson is far too slow and knowhere near physical enough. Skuse is too lightweight and offers very little in passing ability. There are some good players here but there are issues to be resolved in the summer at full back, center mid and center half. This means getting rid of dead wood

no i dont at all but, your off loading players like were man city , have you seen our debt lately it runs at 12 mill plus, we need to be realistic in the fact that sl isnt going to fund us forever and we hae to balance the books somewhere along the line

no i dont at all but, your off loading players like were man city , have you seen our debt lately it runs at 12 mill plus, we need to be realistic in the fact that sl isnt going to fund us forever and we hae to balance the books somewhere along the line

I think 7-8 players need to go in the summer the 3 midfielders, Hunt, Nyatanga, Clarkson, Ivan, and the two Irish Kids. This is realistic finances dictate that players have to go. KM said he was after a creative midfielder so that'll be 5 center mids thats too many. We've 5 strikers one will have to go. Hunt well say no more. Nyatanga wouldn't command a starting 11 spot if everyone was fit and the other 3 are out of contract.

I'm aware of our debt thats why players will have to be moved on especially if they are not offering value for money in my opinion these 3 midfielders are not offering enough for the wages they are paid. If we want to bring in 3/4 players then players have to go.

I forgot Akinde will go aswell leaving us with a core squad of 19 plus the promoted kids that'll be in line with KM's targets of a 23/4 man squad with a few new signings

I think 7-8 players need to go in the summer the 3 midfielders, Hunt, Nyatanga, Clarkson, Ivan, and the two Irish Kids. This is realistic finances dictate that players have to go. KM said he was after a creative midfielder so that'll be 5 center mids thats too many. We've 5 strikers one will have to go. Hunt well say no more. Nyatanga wouldn't command a starting 11 spot if everyone was fit and the other 3 are out of contract.

I'm aware of our debt thats why players will have to be moved on especially if they are not offering value for money in my opinion these 3 midfielders are not offering enough for the wages they are paid. If we want to bring in 3/4 players then players have to go.

I forgot Akinde will go aswell leaving us with a core squad of 19 plus the promoted kids that'll be in line with KM's targets of a 23/4 man squad with a few new signings

makes sense for the record the 2 irish boys are being released when the contracts expire in the summer, for me i would want to keep hold of skuse and i guess finances will dictate the rest but totally agree about the creative midfielder

makes sense for the record the 2 irish boys are being released when the contracts expire in the summer, for me i would want to keep hold of skuse and i guess finances will dictate the rest but totally agree about the creative midfielder

I'm glad we're in agreement because I think we're both realistic enough to know there will be far more moved out this summer than brought in.

Not Skuse's biggest fan, however I think he's a good squad player and has the best intentions personally with him being Bristolian. I'd put Elliott and Cisse above him in the starting order however you always know Skuse will put in 100% and no doubt has the ability. Don't forget he was Player of the Year last season! Like I said I'm not his biggest fan but I don't really see where the criticism has come from today (Sadly I wasn't at the game) and think it's a tad unfair considering players such as Hunt etc are still at the club.

Not Skuse's biggest fan, however I think he's a good squad player and has the best intentions personally with him being Bristolian. I'd put Elliott and Cisse above him in the starting order however you always know Skuse will put in 100% and no doubt has the ability. Don't forget he was Player of the Year last season! Like I said I'm not his biggest fan but I don't really see where the criticism has come from today (Sadly I wasn't at the game) and think it's a tad unfair considering players such as Hunt etc are still at the club.

Player of the year due to Paul Hartley being a massive help to him. Before Hartley came along he was bad, while Hartley was here he played well, now he has gone he's bad again. Im glad to see other people agree that Skuse, Elliot and Johnson should go in the summer

95 per cent of ur posts r re cs/lj get over urself wee petey cant wait 4 lj to be off then wont have put up with shizzle :tumbleweed:

Without wanting to defend Pete, whom we all agree talks garbage relating to Cole Skuse, you do exactly the same regarding Lee Johnson... The phrase "pot calling the kettle black" springs to mind...

Both players are decent at this level. Inconsistent and neither will be the reason we win promotion, but solid professionals that build the backbone of English football they are.

I don't see what is wrong with supporting the players in the shirt I wish I could wear... Petty jibes and longing for the day loyal servants leave the club is pathetic at best and retarded at worst.

The midfield needs freshening up simple as. Cisse must stay, Elliot has one more season in him for me. Skuse in my opinion is behind these in terms of starting in CM, so why not replace him with someone who can compete with the existing CM's for a starting spot? Lots of people have been saying he'll be handy as a sub and I agree however surely it makes more sense financially and in terms of squad capability to have 3 CM's who are competing with eachother for the starting spot (based on ability) rather than 2 decent ones and 1 sub?

That's how I see it anyway.

I don't think he's worthy of a position in the starting XI, particularly not on the form he's shown this season. However, I still think he's a decent back up player and can also cover different positions. I don't think he's one of our highest earners, so I would definitely keep him. Also, some people seem to have forgotten how good he was last season. Okay, he can't live off that form forever, but it shows what he is capable of. I think he's one of those players that some people rate as much better than he is, perhaps as he is a local boy. Although, judging by some comments on this thread there are an equal number of people who make him out to be much worse than he is. The true answer probably lies somewhere in between. Someone even said that he's past it. Past it at 25? WTF is the world coming to?

Without wanting to defend Pete, whom we all agree talks garbage relating to Cole Skuse, you do exactly the same regarding Lee Johnson... The phrase "pot calling the kettle black" springs to mind...

Both players are decent at this level. Inconsistent and neither will be the reason we win promotion, but solid professionals that build the backbone of English football they are.

I don't see what is wrong with supporting the players in the shirt I wish I could wear... Petty jibes and longing for the day loyal servants leave the club is pathetic at best and retarded at worst.

not at all check back through my posts n ul find i wanted lj to be given a fair run in the team when his old man left, ul also find i dnt start the posts just respond to them, if you think lj is the backbone of english football ur sadly deluged and may be a touch retarded

not at all check back through my posts n ul find i wanted lj to be given a fair run in the team when his old man left, ul also find i dnt start the posts just respond to them, if you think lj is the backbone of english football ur sadly deluged and may be a touch retarded

Nice entertaining post, Mr Hair.

However, the word you are looking for is deluded, and you really shouldn't use the word r*tarded these days.

No. He's not and you're wrong. Anyone who says LJ is a piss poor player knows nothing about football.

I'm not saying he's Messi, but to dismiss him as rubbish is total bollox

Lee Johnson is, quite frankly, one of the worst midfield players I have seen in the hallowed red shirt.

Creates nothing, rarely scores, never goes in for tackles, ducks out of challenges and consistently fails to pass the ball to a teamate unless it is fricking backwards.

Off to Northampton in the summer methinks.

Archived