IGNORED

Skuse

old_eastender

Lee Johnson is, quite frankly, one of the worst midfield players I have seen in the hallowed red shirt.

Creates nothing, rarely scores, never goes in for tackles, ducks out of challenges and consistently fails to pass the ball to a teamate unless it is fricking backwards.

Off to Northampton in the summer methinks.

I refer you back to the post of mine you just quoted

Creates nothing, rarely scores, never goes in for tackles, ducks out of challenges and consistently fails to pass the ball to a teamate unless it is fricking backwards.

I assume we're back talking about Skuse with these comments? Sums him up to a T!

I assume we're back talking about Skuse with these comments? Sums him up to a T!

Skuse challenges consistently and competently and is comfortable on the ball and looks to create things (often looking to get the ball out wide as soon as he was brought on on Saturday) and has the ability to run a game.

Lee Johnson on the other hand, fails to do all of these.

Lee Johnson is, quite frankly, one of the worst midfield players I have seen in the hallowed red shirt.

Creates nothing, rarely scores, never goes in for tackles, ducks out of challenges and

consistently fails to pass the ball to a teamate unless it is fricking backwards.

Funny that, people use to say that of Luke Wilkshire and he was an excellent player much better than skuse, Hartley, and Johnson put together. Next you'll be saying tinnnion was quality and I don't remember us ever making a championship play off final with him in our side

Skuse is a very good squad player. He can cover centre half , left and right back and centre mid, probably isn't on a big wage so why would you get rid ??? You need players like him in the squad. It looks like LJ isn't going to feature much so he will be gone as will Clarkson, Sproule, Akinde, Hunt and possibly Marlon Jackson with Henderson going on a season loan somewhere.

Please tell me you're joking?

He is an extremely average player who brings very little to the team. We cannot afford to keep carrying average players who do not progress. In other words no, I dont think he is joking. For me, we need to start again and the quicker we replace Elliott, Johnson and Skuse, the better

Funny that, people use to say that of Luke Wilkshire and he was an excellent player much better than skuse, Hartley, and Johnson put together. Next you'll be saying tinnnion was quality and I don't remember us ever making a championship play off final with him in our side

So you say Wilkshire is a better player than Hartley, Skuse and Johnson and then go on to suggest that Tinnion was a poor player because he never reached a Championship play off final.

Personally I think both are/were fantastic players and would almost complete our side if they were here now at thier peak.

So, I'm not questioning their ability but rather your intelligence.

Archived