IGNORED

Talking To 3 Players

eric04

There was someone in the Directors box yesterday, watching the game with his family. I recognised him as a player, but couldn't put a name to the face. Longish brown hair...Few people asked for his autograph. Maybe that was one of them?

There was someone in the Directors box yesterday, watching the game with his family. I recognised him as a player, but couldn't put a name to the face. Longish brown hair...Few people asked for his autograph. Maybe that was one of them?

David Beckham, Messi?

Jordan Spence has got to be one of them. KM said in the programme yesterday, that it might not be the last time we see him in a City shirt, but we will have to wait and see how things go.

If West Ham get relegated, Spence will be playing for them in the Championship next season. Guaranteed.

Oh no.... Savage coming out of retirement and highlighted his hair to boot... oh no. it cannot be surely.

Anyone recognise who this guy was?

Surely if it was someone well known signing autographs they would have been named on here now :laugh:

Oh no.... Savage coming out of retirement and highlighted his hair to boot... oh no. it cannot be surely.

As much as he has always been a total hate figure from myself every time he has played against us and I must admit I have (like loads of others) given the guy dogs abuse I honestly think that someone in the Savage mould is exactly what we require for next season??? He is probably the best man marker outside the top division (Look at the job he done on Taarabt at Loftus Road recently also he can put his foot in and can take a dead ball (Would certainly save Jamie Mac's legs).

Anyone recognise who this guy was?

Surely if it was someone well known signing autographs they would have been named on here now :laugh:

Spence was recalled and didn't even make the bench yesterday. The West Ham right back (Jacobsen) was subbed and 22 year old Collinson came on - I think he's a midfielder. Why was he recalled ? Spence must be asking the same question.

They've got a couple of games left and if he's not on the bench, then I would imagine that spells out a gurt big message to him regardless of relegation - move to get games.

I was thinking the same. That could well have worked in our favour. He knows that we want him and he will be first choice if he comes here.

Joe Burnell has long hair now! He was playing in the charity game monday. Also spotted yesterday were Gary Speed and Cyril Regis (agent of a city player but can't remember who)

I await a "Cyril Regis - New Signing" thread...

Jamie McAllister (Stellar Football).

Along with Ashley Cole, Darren Bent, Glen Johnson, Peter Crouch etc etc

Oh....and Danny Coles.

Just looking at the players out of contract on their website, we may be interested in some??

Koumas, Kilgallon, Carter, Wayne Bridge? (Maybe not)

Archived