IGNORED

Talking To 3 Players

eric04

There was someone in the Directors box yesterday, watching the game with his family. I recognised him as a player, but couldn't put a name to the face. Longish brown hair...Few people asked for his autograph. Maybe that was one of them?

More long hair, what the bloody hell is the matter with todays footballers, they'll have pig tails next. Dont get me started on hairbands, Martin Woolford, you will never win me over with a hairband, get a proper haircut.

More long hair, what the bloody hell is the matter with todays footballers, they'll have pig tails next. Dont get me started on hairbands, Martin Woolford, you will never win me over with a hairband, get a proper haircut.

You sound like my old dad back in the sixties, complaining about 'them Rolling Stones with their long hair, its not healthy'.............................

It all depends on whether they try to offload some big earners, or try to get back up straight away.

West Ham are a big club and have been established in the Prem for a long time. I can't see them doing a Hull.

Leeds are the only big club who came down and stayed down for a long time, i hope this doesn't happen to them for the fans and the history of the club, but i hate there board, Karen Bradey, Sullivan and the other mummpett are C U nexts Tuesdays.

So here we frickin go again, it's the speculation game.

Same thing every time whether it's transfer window or close season, and it pisses me off more and more every time.

Well this time I'm backing off from all the hype and will just wait for an official annuncement from the club,

I might though start counting the 'potential signings' and posters to see what the head count is when next season starts.

So here we frickin go again, it's the speculation game.

Same thing every time whether it's transfer window or close season, and it pisses me off more and more every time.

Well this time I'm backing off from all the hype and will just wait for an official annuncement from the club,

I might though start counting the 'potential signings' and posters to see what the head count is when next season starts.

I enjoy it! My favourite game is to get the most ridiculous rumours onto the fames "bullshit site"

I have stuck a few on there tonight that I'm hoping beyond hope get picked up as serious rumours ;)

If West Ham get relegated, Spence will be playing for them in the Championship next season. Guaranteed.

Am I mistaken or is Spence OOC at the end of the season? Only because, if he gets the impression we could battle for promotion next year, enjoyed his time here and feels it is somewhere with a long term future, is there any reason he wouldn't back next season, regardless of the contract offer from West Ham? Obviously, they are the bigger team, but if he is frustrated at being re-called and not even in the squad... Unlikely, but just saying it's not all down to whether West Ham want him or not.

Spence has played 10 more times for us than he has for West Ham, ever. Even if they go down, there's a chance he might still be down the pecking order given they are a relatively big club and not everyone is going to leave. If he joined City he would be first choice and under the influence of one of the most experienced keepers around, and in his own words he enjoyed his time here. There's certainly half a chance we might see him back here again.

Just too throw another name in the hat............

Doesnt mention us in the article, but may be worth a look at ???

Andrew Tutte

20 year old Midfielder.

Has had loan spells at Rochdale, Shrewsbury & Yeovil.

Manchester City have released Andrew Tutte and skysports.com understands he is a target for a number of clubs.

http://www.skysports...6924863,00.html

Just too throw another name in the hat............

Doesnt mention us in the article, but may be worth a look at ???

Andrew Tutte

20 year old Midfielder.

Has had loan spells at Rochdale, Shrewsbury & Yeovil.

Manchester City have released Andrew Tutte and skysports.com understands he is a target for a number of clubs.

http://www.skysports...6924863,00.html

Had him on loan on FM2010, done well!

I'm sure that if he's been at Yeovil and has done well that someone will have noticed him whilst watching Henderson

Archived