IGNORED

Mcindoe Released

cidernuta

Continues the theme of him not staying anywhere longer than 2 years. The definition of a journeyman, albeit a talented one.

disapointed2se.gif - is your memory failing you?

There was a long and considered thread on here about the definition of a journeyman. And it was conclusively proven that "journeyman" means someone who is a bit average NOT someone who travels around a lot. On that basis, Mcindoe is absolutely not a journeyman since he is our best left midfielder for the last 10 years.

It's just a shame that's he's a journeyman nomad.

Maybe Marc Goodfellow who Wilson bought when McIndoe was available for peanuts. He's just been released by Barrow.

McIndoe was a very good technical player. Good touch and quite canny. Unfortunately he seems to be hard work as far as managers go - 'high maintenance' . He's certainly not a Boothroyd type player. A decent League 1 side (either Sheffield side or Charlton) would be a good destination for him. An intelligent manager not afraid of players with egos would probably get something out of him.

Not too long ago Scott Murray scored 8 goals from the right midfield in a season. On the left midfield, playing out of position, Luke Wilkshire scored 10. No left midfielder has done that for ..... how long ?

Of course he was. No one has come close to matching his first season for us on the left wing.

Presumably he's going to say Tinnion which is obviously very debatable as Tinnion was pretty cack on the left as much as he excelled in the centre.

Not too long ago Scott Murray scored 8 goals from the right midfield in a season. On the left midfield, playing out of position, Luke Wilkshire scored 10. No left midfielder has done that for ..... how long ?

Murray got 27 from the right wing in 02/03 :)

McIndoe got 7 from the left and about a dozen assists, he was our best midfield goalscorer and assister the two seasons he was here.

he was quality in his first seaon with us - even you cant deny that!

Quality is pushing it, I'm afraid.

not fit to kiss Albert's boots either, not mention the fact he's a sulky moron who has a ridiculous tendency to think he is better than he really is. Hate unwarranted arrogance in footballers, Lower league player with a Premier League ego, Simonwheeler should go on about this tossers ego rather than wasting valuable internet space with his crap fuelled DJ attacks.

Quality is pushing it, I'm afraid.

not fit to kiss Albert's boots either, not mention the fact he's a sulky moron who has a ridiculous tendency to think he is better than he really is. Hate unwarranted arrogance in footballers, Lower league player with a Premier League ego, Simonwheeler should go on about this tossers ego rather than wasting valuable internet space with his crap fuelled DJ attacks.

I'd agree with not fit to kiss Albert's boots but the rest of it is wide of the mark. McIndoe was with us for two seasons and in those two seasons he was our best attacking midfielder by a country mile. Goals and assists speak for themselves.

Is your character assassination based on having spent time in his company or are you just misreading body language?

I'd agree with not fit to kiss Albert's boots but the rest of it is wide of the mark. McIndoe was with us for two seasons and in those two seasons he was our best attacking midfielder by a country mile. Goals and assists speak for themselves.

Is your character assassination based on having spent time in his company or are you just misreading body language?

How do you know I've misread it?

He has left every club he's been at under a cloud of discontent and controversy. He was petulant and arrogant when here. No character assassination here, Average player at this level, less than average attitude.

He was so brilliant for us he went on to such illustrious success after he left after all... :fastasleep:

How do you know I've misread it?

Because your opinion of the player seems so out of touch with what actually happened on the pitch that I can only imagine you've met him and he ran over your poodle or something, or you've misread his body language. I was being charitable by guessing the latter.

He has left every club he's been at under a cloud of discontent and controversy.

Simply untrue. He didn't leave us on bad terms for a start.

He was petulant and arrogant when here. No character assassination here,

Way to contradict yourself.

What leads you to label him as having a petulant and arrogant character?

Average player at this level, less than average attitude.

He was so brilliant for us he went on to such illustrious success after he left after all... :fastasleep:

Facts (goals and assists) suggest that rather than being average, he was our best attacking midfielder both seasons he was here and one of the best in the division in the first season here. IMO his attitude was one of the best in the team, always gave 100% and worked his ass off. He got frustrated when it didn't go his way, because he wanted to win badly. Nowt wrong with that, we could do with a few more that wanted results that badly.

I don't care much about what happened after he left, my comments were about what he did here.

to be honest, I don't really care. Everybody has players they dislike, I dislike Mcindoe and found his persona irritating and found his reactions on the field to decisions/misplaced passes cringe-worthy.

Yes, he scored and created. He also rarely beat a man and put in some god awful crosses too. Yes he ran around, but he gave the ball away too.

Mcindoe is a small and insignificant part of the past of BCFC, I don't see why he needs to be discussed. If we were to resign someone who has been shit for 2/3 years then we might as well up sticks and follow the bloody gas.

to be honest, I don't really care. Everybody has players they dislike, I dislike Mcindoe and found his persona irritating and found his reactions on the field to decisions/misplaced passes cringe-worthy.

Yes, he scored and created. He also rarely beat a man and put in some god awful crosses too. Yes he ran around, but he gave the ball away too.

Mcindoe is a small and insignificant part of the past of BCFC, I don't see why he needs to be discussed. If we were to resign someone who has been shit for 2/3 years then we might as well up sticks and follow the bloody gas.

Perhaps you shouldn't leap onto a thread like this calling him shit if you don't care. It's bound to make people point out the inconsistency in that view.

Your dislike seems to come from assumptions you made about body language on the field, I think you got them wrong but hey ho.

As a player, McIndoe did well for us and moved on cleanly for a fee. He was good value. Good luck to him.

You sound a bit mental, and angry.

Archived