IGNORED

Albert Signs!

tpitman

Albert had two more years on this season's contract. How much longer is the new one for?

He has signed a new 3 year contract. This will superseed any previous outstanding contract and commits him to City untill 2014.

:clapping:

Albert had two more years on this season's contract. How much longer is the new one for?

According to OS, this commits him to summer 2014, so in effect in represents a one year extension, though since it is described as a new contract it would indicate that the terms as well as the duration of his original deal have been improved. Seems to make pretty good sense.

PS Others beat me to it.

A reward for our (probable) player of the year and/or young player of the year!

I think "probable" for Albert winning POYR for this season is an understatement.

I say - CERTAIN !

Great news about his contract. We all love the way he performs on the pitch and the crowd surge when he gets on the ball is fantastic.

I always thought he would stay with us, because we gave him his big break. This brilliant player could go on to become a true City Legend.

Ref Maynard, like Riaz, I am not so sure about him staying with us next season and that is not is a criticism of him, because Nicky is capable (and ready now) to move up to the Prem league.

Cross fingers. With Adomah and Maynard in the squad next season we could be looking at promotion.

Excellent decision by club and player.our best player by far this season.stead,pitman,Adomah cracking front line.if the.caulker deal with Maynard going other way comes off that would be fantastic. Then a quality playmaker and left and right back would set us up nicely.

Archived