IGNORED

Supporter Of The Year Marie Day

cider head

Let's get this straight. ST picks the final three cadidates and a ST board member wins? I smell a rat!!

Jesus H Christ, the mafia ran fairer boxing matches. This is a joke beyond all sanity!

Do whatever the club wants, when they want it and hey, effing presto, winner!

All bow down to the eastend moral compass, bollox

Let's get this straight. ST picks the final three cadidates and a ST board member wins? I smell a rat!!

Jesus H Christ, the mafia ran fairer boxing matches. This is a joke beyond all sanity!

That made me laugh. Comparing a silly little vote at BCFC to the mafia!

Supporter of the year??

Is this really necessary. It seems to making some fans more elistist than others.

Some people have more free time to support the club on and off the field but surely we are all supporters and we cannot say that fan A is better than fan B.

Facts are, even if you don't like her, she's done more for this club over the past year than you or anyone else for that matter.

did you offer to speak for the fans in the stadium council meetings? have you helped organise protests, gifts, get well cards for ex and current players?

Have you done anything but moan on an internet forum infact?

Name a more deserving fan, bet you can't. do you know why? because there isn't one.

'grats Dolly, deserved. And additional congratulations to the two winning players, Albert is the most deserving winner in the last few years without a shadow!

Facts are, even if you don't like her, she's done more for this club over the past year than you or anyone else for that matter.

did you offer to speak for the fans in the stadium council meetings? have you helped organise protests, gifts, get well cards for ex and current players?

Have you done anything but moan on an internet forum infact?

Name a more deserving fan, bet you can't. do you know why? because there isn't one.

'grats Dolly, deserved. And additional congratulations to the two winning players, Albert is the most deserving winner in the last few years without a shadow!

DEpends if pandering to the clubs every whim is your thing. You thing that a member of the ex independent ST should be so deep in bed with the club, don't be niave kid!

Others were sounded out but weren't interested.

Plenty do plenty, and you've got no effing idea what goes on as most don't feel the need to bask in the lime light. Still, nice to be part of the OTIB massive. I'm so very scared!!

Is that language really neccessary? Give it an hour and dolly will be "confronting" you.

Naughty boy, dont do it again,

of course it's rigged mate but these people wouldn't put the time in to make their club "better" if they didn't want to.

give the workers a medal and they will feel like they have achieved something. in fairness to dolls, somebody had to do it and she did a decent job.

but she should be given a job rather than a "fan of the year" award, it's utter bollox. so overall, kevinmabbuttshair, your post is correct.

Just trying to work out by how far do you wish to miss the point?

this has turned into one of the most pathetic threads i think i have ever read on here and thats saying something, bloody hell!

oh and congrats Dolly by the way, well deserved

Agreed, it's bloody mental. After all the hard work she puts in, a small reward and still some people complain! Congratulations!

Archived