IGNORED

Supporter Of The Year Marie Day

cider head

and I'd rather have a few more with the commitment Marie shows.

How many signatures for the petition did you collect out of interest?

You do realise this incident Riaz speaks of was her having a go when the Oxygen and neck brace came out and people were STILL singing let him die? I sing that song, hit him on the head too, but as soon as its notably serious ( cos you never can tell these days) you stop and pay the guy respect as we've seen plenty of career threatening injury's down the gate in recent times.

Riaz is a top fan, we need more people who'll sing. But you just shouldn't in my view sing that song when the guy is in pretty obvious peril.

ever sat in the east end?

can't see **** all

oh and she did'nt "confront" anyone, she shouted from about 20 yards away like a primary school teacher. well done her, she made herself look really stupid.

and I'd rather have a few more with the commitment Marie shows.

How many signatures for the petition did you collect out of interest?

You do realise this incident Riaz speaks of was her having a go when the Oxygen and neck brace came out and people were STILL singing let him die? I sing that song, hit him on the head too, but as soon as its notably serious ( cos you never can tell these days) you stop and pay the guy respect as we've seen plenty of career threatening injury's down the gate in recent times.

Riaz is a top fan, we need more people who'll sing. But you just shouldn't in my view sing that song when the guy is in pretty obvious peril.

jordan, i understand your point and it is valid if we were paying to watch cricket but it's a contact sport and it's called football. when i first got into the sport of football it was good fun and i played it regularly and was quite good. i used to get kicked all over the pitch, then on a saturday i went to ashton gate and vented my frustration out on the 11 who were wearing red, (swear words and all) it was a release from everyday life. now i try to do the same but i have people look at me strangely, people who couldn't lace my boots or drink my drink, and they tell me to stop shouting. you're one of them jordan, you're a new supporter (not by age, by lack of bollocks and labour left wing brainwashing). best of luck mate, life will never be so easy for you as it is now.

Aint irony great.

yeah I'm stupid. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to the queen shilling - whilst I'm there I'm gonna complain to the management about all the gay-boys kissing..... thats if dolly aint got there first.

your not seriously trying to tell me that football as a whole is better these days??

no of course not i hate the majority of the new souless bowl stadiums, all seating, sky tv, corporate boxes etc but certain things have improved such as the racism and hooligan elements of the game

no of course not i hate the majority of the new souless bowl stadiums, all seating, sky tv, corporate boxes etc but certain things have improved such as the racism and hooligan elements of the game

Well there you go then.

my primary school teacher made me eat gerbil shit after she cuaght me shelling sunflower seeds from the cage cos i was hungry. it made me look really stupid. not as stupid as she looked though when i snuck up on her, tripped her up and then rubbed her face in a gert big steaming pile of the headmasters alsatiions chum leftovers. and i wanted to piss on her, but i didn't.

Congratulations Dolly on a very well deserved award.

There are the talkers and the do-er's and you are definitely in the latter category and it's clear to see you've done a massive amount for the club and supporters. Anyone with anything between their ears can see that ...... unfortunately the talkers (moaners) are probably far too busy slagging people off to actually do anything constructive themselves.

Keep up the great work and I'm sure it's appreciated by everyone who really cares about where this club is trying to go.

nothing to do with Dollys award by the way as i couldnt give a monkeys, but why do you feel the need to section off fellow city fans for stating an opinion different to your own? isnt that a breach of otib rules? we all suport the club so less of this super fan crap and more pulling togeather please? just a thought.

nothing to do with Dollys award by the way as i couldnt give a monkeys, but why do you feel the need to section off fellow city fans for stating an opinion different to your own? isnt that a breach of otib rules? we all suport the club so less of this super fan crap and more pulling togeather please? just a thought.

more pissed than me?

jordan, i understand your point and it is valid if we were paying to watch cricket but it's a contact sport and it's called football. when i first got into the sport of football it was good fun and i played it regularly and was quite good. i used to get kicked all over the pitch, then on a saturday i went to ashton gate and vented my frustration out on the 11 who were wearing red, (swear words and all) it was a release from everyday life. now i try to do the same but i have people look at me strangely, people who couldn't lace my boots or drink my drink, and they tell me to stop shouting. you're one of them jordan, you're a new supporter (not by age, by lack of bollocks and labour left wing brainwashing). best of luck mate, life will never be so easy for you as it is now.

With all due respect, You know nothing about me, or what I do at the ground.

I'd happily say my language at the ground is worse than yours, I've had a lot worse than people looking funny as well. I agree that venting frustration is part of the game, I love that side as much as the next guy.

What I don't love is people getting on the back of a really good fan who puts a lot of time and effort into getting things done for the betterment of both the club and supporters like yourself. I also don't like people chanting about a guy who could very well have had a broken neck. I accept Riaz's explanation of the matter though, it's not really that big a deal if i'm honest. Stick 15k people in the same place and you're going to find some arguments/disagreements.

But you carry on making pathetic little judgements of people, giving it the condescending Conservative horse shit (See what I did there, stuck you in a group with no foundation for it)

I know I'd rather be left wing than right wing.

i'd like to congratulate you dolly for winning for all the hard work you put in for the club we love. well done. at the same time, the next time you're frustrated and want us to win, show passion, do better etc then leave all the east end rabble alone as they're quite a sensitive bunch in there, they drink cider and get all rowdy and stuff, i'd never go in there myself so fair play to you.

For what its worth, I wanted Kate or Graham to win the award. I don't want the football club to "give me a job" I do what I do in my spare time because I bloody love this football club, and not to get any recognition or acclaim from it. I want this football club to do well, and if I can help out with the stuff I do (and will continue to do) then it's worth it. I'm sorry if me winning this has upset anyone.

(and it wasn't me who locked the thread)

Archived